Customer Feed Back

Lou has done a few slides for me and they always come out excellent! I have shot an M&P with a trigger job done by Lou and it was much better than the standard 6lb trigger that S&W put in their non-Mass guns. I highly recommend Lou's work.

just got my service rifle back from Lou. another top shelf job! REALLY diggin the 2tone'd grip too (was a surprise!)

thanks dude!

2tone.jpg

I just got my M&P9 fullsize back from Lou, and I'll share my experience with anyone interested in doing business with him. My first email was answered within minutes, and I was able to drop my gun off that night. Lou took the time to go through the gun with me, make sure he knew exactly what I wanted, and told me that it would be ready the next day. Sure enough, it was.
I requested a 6.5 pound trigger and stippling on the front and back straps. Lou weighed my trigger, and it had worked itself down to about 8.5 pounds after plenty of range time but still had a gritty, painful, creeping takeup. When I got the gun back, the pull weight was right on the money, and takeup was [STRIKE]100[/STRIKE] 1000% improved. The stippling I got is Lou's "waffle" pattern, which is a nice random texture that the hands don't slip from. It seems like it's just perfect for getting a grip when necessary without tearing apart every concealment garment I own.
If you're thinking about a trigger job or stippling job, send Lou an email or give him a call. I can't speak about his other work yet, like the oh-so-tacticool Cerakote finishes that are going to start costing me money in the near future [smile] but my experience with Business End Customs was top notch.

I just picked up my Colt 1911 from Lou. He Cerakoted the whole gun for me in a two tone configuration. He also replaced the grip bushings and hammer for me. Dropped it off on a Friday, and picked it up the following Friday. His work is TOP NOTCH! When I opened the case and saw the gun I was floored, it looked like a completely different gun! I will be posting a few pics of the gun soon, the pics I took with my cellphone do not do Lou's work justice one bit! If you need any type of work done on your guns Lou is the man to see. If you email him he will respond quickly and I assure you that you will be pleased with the product he gives you.

Last edited:
These are a few pics of the Colt Gov't 1911 Series 70 that Lou Cerakoted for me. Lou I was hoping to take a few better pics but I wanted to show this baby off. Thank you again for a great gun!

1911_001.jpg

1911_004.jpg

1911_006.jpg

1911_007.jpg

1911_008.jpg

1911_015.jpg

Lou did a trigger job on my M&P for me this past summer (damn Mass trigger) and I could not be more satisfied. He answered my emails quickly and turn around time was exceptional. Thanks Lou!!

Got my G19 slide done in stainless steel by Lou the other day and cant believe how good it came out. slide looks brand new, really ast turn around time too. will be gettin a lot more work done on other guns now that i know a reliable shop close by does quality work !!

my pics don't do the gun justice cuz they're from my cell phone, but Lou just finished a custom gun for me.

Here are links for the progression of the gun

Lone Wolf TimberWolf frame, all Glock internals, Glock extended slide stop, Lone Wolf blind marked slide, LWD M/17 9mm threaded 1/2 x 28 stainless barrel and thread protector, Ghost 3.5 lb connector, Tuned and polished action with Glockmeister competition springs, Glockmeister extended slide lock, standard return spring and LWD M/21SF Ultimate Trigger Stop...Custom FDE Cerakote and Black oxidizing done by Business End Customs

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319698&l=d3fe8dbdd0&id=100001412467636

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319699&l=a50af85507&id=100001412467636

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319700&l=0abade0a48&id=100001412467636

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319701&l=6b5adf192a&id=100001412467636

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319702&l=d979b4d284&id=100001412467636

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319703&l=ed1adb924f&id=100001412467636

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=319704&l=aca2d6af42&id=100001412467636

another awesome job by Lou! Great customer service and turn around time as always! Can't wait to get it to the range and test it out!

Lou did a shotgun barrel for me. The barrel came out awsome and the turnaround was eztremely fast.

I recently had Lou fix a couple of scratches I managed to put on my Warthog frame the very first day I bought it.

He did a phenomenal job and was great to deal with. I dropped it off on Tuesday and it was finished yesterday.

Gun looks better than it did the day I picked it up!

Before pic:

2zh2r9u.jpg
[/QUOTE]

After pic:

2nty13m.jpg

Thanks again Lou for a great job.

Cerakoted Glock 27 in Coyote Tan and Black with Glock Nightsights and CT Lasergrip

Lou did an amazing job on my G27.

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

Great Results! S&W Stainless 1911 refinished

PICT0005resizedto640x480.jpg

Hello,
I have been shooting this Stainless S&W 1911 for a few years but I never really liked the billboard (or their stainless). After reading some great feedback on the way Lou at Business End Customs conducts his business I decided to give it a try, boy am I delighted with the results! This is Armorer Black. Great job, great service. The amazing thing to me is how the serial numbers are still very readable unlike painting the gun with Krylon. The finish is extremely thin but durable. My only regret is not doing this sooner.
Stogie

I have to agree with everybody here. Lou did some amazing work for me. He did a trigger gun on my M&P 40 as well as a coating on my slide. Hell, he did such a great job, had him coat my glock 29 in Coyote Tan and put up night sights. Thanxs Lou!

Stopped by today to get some laser etching done.

While there I asked Lou to take a look at a M&P trigger with an APEX kit in it(user install error apprently) Lou had it apart in no time, fixed fixged my problem all at no charge... Thanks Lou!!!

Also saw some very interesting grip stippling and refinishing jobs that he had done, very interesting stuff indeed.... I think I see a return trip in my future!

Lou took a stock Para LTC 1911 on Saturday and by Tuesday delivered a bobtailed, ceracoated, assembled and test fired perfect CCW...well you be the judge!
DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

I know the timing was a favor but the quality is unsurpassed. No one is touching any of my guns but Lou...period. [bow]

Thanks

Last edited:
Lou did an out of state transfer for me today. Great customer service and a good guy. If you need an FFL for a transfer he's quick and easy. Thanks, Lou.

I had Lou install an Apex kit on my M&P. Done in under an hour, very flexible with his schedule, extremely knowledgeable. Thanks Lou!

I just had Lou refinish my Romanian wasr-10. I wish I had a before picture to show how awful the finish was; but now my AK looks Bad A$$ in armors black. Two thumbs up for business end customs

Just got back from Business End. Lou was gracious as ever. Took the time to stop what he was doing, working on his lathe, to show me something that I had a question on. Thanks, Lou, you saved me from wasting my hard earned dollars on an item I didn't need.

So far Lou has:

- Pin and welded the muzzle brake on my SGL21
- Trigger job on my M&P9c
- Assisted in my first transfer of an 870 Police...

Let me put it to you this way... I drive from Dennis to Tewksbury for BEC services... and will continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom