• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CYTAC Holsters P365 & XDS

I searched the WEB for an OWB holster for my P365 and Springfield XDS Mod2 that could be used in a cross draw from my left hip while driving. I wanted a holster to have 360 degree adjustment of Cant so I could adjust the holster as needed to be comfortable.

A company called CYTAC makes a complete holster system (tough polymer material) that includes an OWB for the P365 and Springfield XDS pistols. They make others for Glock, Tarus and many others pistols as well.

The CYTAC Defender Gen3 for the P365 and XDS have a paddle style or a clip on style holster with 360 degree adjustment of pistol Cant. This allows the holster to be adjusted to a horizontal position on left hip while driving if desired. These holsters also feature a level II retention feature that keeps the pistol from coming out of the holster while in the horizontal position.

CYTAC has a whole series of other offerings that include among others holsters featuring a thumb retention release lever, and a holster with a quick release belt attachment and many others.

Check it out:

CYTAC.com

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-PGf2k3bI

Or search for Cytac on YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom