• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS CZ 2075 D RAMI - Decocker Model

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member

Description : CZ 2075 D RAMI in excellent condition. This is the rare decocker model, meticulously maintained with the original box, papers, and accessories. It comes with an extra set of hand-made (real) carbon fiber grips. It comes with two factory mags, a 10-round and a 15-round with a mag block that limits capacity to ten.

Selling Terms : FTF private sale (eFA10) at my shop in Littleton

Price : $850 (cash)

Contact Information: PM me if you're interested

IMG_4691.JPEG

IMG_4694.JPEG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom