CZ Bren 2 Carbine released

Here it is at shot show. [SHOT 2020] CZ USA Unveils New Bren 2 MS Carbine and Shotguns -

CZ-Shot-3-660x495.jpeg

CZ-Shot-2.jpeg

Last edited:
yes! Maybe announced is the right word.

CZ's Facebook page has a video of the carbine. Don't want to link FB here.

Just curious, why no FB link? I mean, I get it that not everyone likes FB. I don't have an account myself. Just wondering because I don't want to piss someone off in the future by posting a FB link.

Just curious, why no FB link? I mean, I get it that not everyone likes FB. I don't have an account myself. Just wondering because I don't want to piss someone off in the future by posting a FB link.

have no idea just don't trust Facebook. I know they access my contacts even though it's disabled.

I think this should be a go in Mass especially if the first one was. This is a great option for around 2 gs.

Very Nice, felt very plastic flimsy to me when I picked it up at SHOT. CZ Rep said it is released but expect the end of the year if were lucky to see them. Said they are super busy with military contracts.

Very Nice, felt very plastic flimsy to me when I picked it up at SHOT. CZ Rep said it is released but expect the end of the year if were lucky to see them. Said they are super busy with military contracts.
Weight reduction.

If the Evo had an option of AI or Carbon Fiber-reinforced Polymer (which it has ), I'd choose polymer.

For us peons in MA, will the adjustable stock have to be glued stuck in one position?
Lol why wouldn't it be? That said there are likely alternatives that could suck less via a stock swap/adapter. Pinned collapsibles/folders make my blood boil.

For us peons in MA, will the adjustable stock have to be glued stuck in one position?

Pinned, not glued, if we're being technical.

You might want to get an adapter to use a fixed stock rather than butcher the factory folding stock (dunno if the factory stock is any good).

Bren2_1913_03__67652.1558887128.jpg

Lol why wouldn't it be? That said there are likely alternatives that could suck less via a stock swap/adapter. Pinned collapsibles/folders make my blood boil.

Aside from purpose-built Bren 2 stocks, there is also the ACR adapter giving you more fixed stock options:

There are some decent ACR fixed stocks on the market, so more options (albeit, requiring another part).

Pinned, not glued, if we're being technical.

You might want to get an adapter to use a fixed stock rather than butcher the factory folding stock (dunno if the factory stock is any good).

The factory stock is really nice but its nearly impossible to get, they go for $500 on GB or you can have a friend send one from Europe for a lot less. This is my setup,

1489C3AB-9AB7-496A-9D16-5EF0E55A5A71_1_201_a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom