CZ Handguns (NOT) to be added to Mass Roster

I did all upgrades to my CZ75B, you can make a stock gun a sweet shooter. Cajungunworks has some nice kits, for example I have a Shadow hammer mitred down to fit in the CZ. I don't shoot competition but I have lightened springs, extended firing pin, hammer and sear kit, and some nice FO/tritium sights. CZCUSTOM.com and CGW are great sources for CZ accessories.

CZ-75B
CZ P-01(carry gun)
CZ P-07
CZ-83
and a crappy Glock

Don't have to try anything again. My friend who is an ffl owns every Sig Custom Shop gun that Sig makes and he brings different ones to the range every week and I have shot every one. Besides he had wood grips on each one and they are very large so maybe the plastic grips are better but as custom shop guns go they don't use cheap plastic grips and I have never shot any of those with plastic grips.

SIG now has an ergonomic grip for the P 226. These grips are one piece (no screws) and have a new shape that favors smaller hands. I put a set on my X 5 All Around and immeiately noticed the improvement.

****. It was worth a shot, oh well. I didn't realize that was an absolute.

-Mike

Me neither, I thought it was one of the optional items but alas:

If the firearm is a pistol, it must have a barrel length of at least five inches, and it
must contain at least four components
from the following list produced at match
grade: a target trigger, a custom or bull barrel, a ported barrel or compensator, a
custom barrel bushing, an adjusted, beveled or improved magazine well, an
extended or custom slide release button, a target hammer, a custom feed ramp, a
custom ejection port, a custom extractor, target grips, or a trigger pull weight of
less than four pounds.

Scriv pointed out for me that in my laser like focus on the gun I want for Production USPSA use I missed two others that are more than likely to actually get onto the roster, the CzechMate and the CZ-75 Tactical. While checking those out I noticed the new(ish) CZ 75 Shadow CTS LS-P which has a 5.4" barrel. This one isn't on the USPSA Production approved list yet and I'm not sure it'll fix "the box" but maybe I can approach someone at CZ USA about submitting all 3 models for the MA Target Roster.

Me neither, I thought it was one of the optional items but alas:

If the firearm is a pistol, it must have a barrel length of at least five inches, and it
must contain at least four components
from the following list produced at match
grade: a target trigger, a custom or bull barrel, a ported barrel or compensator, a
custom barrel bushing, an adjusted, beveled or improved magazine well, an
extended or custom slide release button, a target hammer, a custom feed ramp, a
custom ejection port, a custom extractor, target grips, or a trigger pull weight of
less than four pounds.

Scriv pointed out for me that in my laser like focus on the gun I want for Production USPSA use I missed two others that are more than likely to actually get onto the roster, the CzechMate and the CZ-75 Tactical. While checking those out I noticed the new(ish) CZ 75 Shadow CTS LS-P which has a 5.4" barrel. This one isn't on the USPSA Production approved list yet and I'm not sure it'll fix "the box" but maybe I can approach someone at CZ USA about submitting all 3 models for the MA Target Roster.

The Shadows are now available with a custom barrel bushing.

Back
Top Bottom