• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ P-10C

There are new compact and full size models almost out, fyi.

In Mass not worth the trade off of no prebans imo, but the smaller model might be interesting.

There are new compact and full size models almost out, fyi.

In Mass not worth the trade off of no prebans imo, but the smaller model might be interesting.
I've watched the videos and the pistol is slightly bigger than a G19 but fits in G19 holsters. Looks interesting and the price is right.

Trigger is awesome. Clean break, and pronounced wall. Reset is also equally as good. Picture getting a Glock from the factory with a good trigger already installed. That’s pretty much the cz p10. Also I enjoy the streamline like feel compared to the Glock 19. Front serrations are a plus too. All in all it is essentially a thinner Glock 19 with front slide serrations, and a good trigger. If you want one go for it you won’t regret it.

Trigger is awesome. Clean break, and pronounced wall. Reset is also equally as good. Picture getting a Glock from the factory with a good trigger already installed. That’s pretty much the cz p10. Also I enjoy the streamline like feel compared to the Glock 19. Front serrations are a plus too. All in all it is essentially a thinner Glock 19 with front slide serrations, and a good trigger. If you want one go for it you won’t regret it.
Could be an early Xmas present to me.

Haha do it man. The sights are pretty good too made of metal and not polymer. The glow on them doesn’t last too long though.

The magazine release is hot garbage. Otherwise I'd rather have it than the two p320s I have now....

The last few P10-Cs I pressed the mag release on, it was almost like it was stuck. The amount of force required to get it to release was horrendous. It was probably something that could be fixed with some polishing, but not something you should have to do to a brand new gun. Some were better than others but all way too much resistance.

The releases on the other CZ pistols are fine... its just the P10.... they may have fixed this by now, though... I can't imagine anyone not bitching
about it as originally deployed.

-Mike

Very nice, I brought it to a NH Guns and Ammo and had Nick to a full Cajun Gun Works job in it. Trigger job, sights, etc.
Sounds expensive haha
The last few P10-Cs I pressed the mag release on, it was almost like it was stuck. The amount of force required to get it to release was horrendous. It was probably something that could be fixed with some polishing, but not something you should have to do to a brand new gun. Some were better than others but all way too much resistance.

The releases on the other CZ pistols are fine... its just the P10.... they may have fixed this by now, though... I can't imagine anyone not bitching

-Mike

The mag release is pretty stiff. Some polishing will fix it. However it never really bothered me I just thought of it as a better fail safe Incase you hit the release on accident.

The mag release is pretty stiff. Some polishing will fix it. However it never really bothered me I just thought of it as a better fail safe Incase you hit the release on accident.

It's still way too tough, lol.. its a 500% failsafe? It's bad enough that I wouldn't want to work that release in a rush, I'll put it that way. Even with a full gun flip, it was tough. Anyone elderly or with minimal hand strength can almost forget about it.

-Mike

It's still way too tough, lol.. its a 500% failsafe? It's bad enough that I wouldn't want to work that release in a rush, I'll put it that way. Even with a full gun flip, it was tough. Anyone elderly or with minimal hand strength can almost forget about it.

-Mike
Ahh that must be why I don’t mind it. I’m neither elderly or weak handed

-Mike

The new models of the P10 (full size and S model) look like they have a redesigned mag release.

29196347_1609974919038193_4237928163214098432_o.jpg

The new models of the P10 (full size and S model) look like they have a redesigned mag release.

That's good to know, ill have to mess with them next time I see one offered... I liked the base-level ergonomics of the gun a lot.

-Mike

It was OK I got rid of mine just preferred my Glock 19 trigger had a little pinch Slidestop was hard magazine release almost like you couldn’t switch mags fast enough. It was flawless just didn’t like it enough to keep it

The P10C is a fine gun and I am looking forward to the p10S. Out of the box it is prob one of the nicest striker triggers out there and depending on your sight preferences the stock gun is outstanding.
I have two and the mag release and slide lock on the first needed to be broken in pretty signifigantly the second was fine. As it relates the mag release, the catch on the mag body can be a little sharp and a couple strokes of fine sandpaper makes the release work better.

The P10C is a fine gun and I am looking forward to the p10S. Out of the box it is prob one of the nicest striker triggers out there and depending on your sight preferences the stock gun is outstanding.
I have two and the mag release and slide lock on the first needed to be broken in pretty signifigantly the second was fine. As it relates the mag release, the catch on the mag body can be a little sharp and a couple strokes of fine sandpaper makes the release work better.
I was on the CZ website and don't see the S, where do you see this model?

Yech. It looks like its lost the CZ 75s ultra low bore axis. What gives??

It's still pretty low, not far from Glock, frankly
.. I think it's just an artifact of it being a polymer framed striker fired gun.... Not many are ultra low.....

Yech. It looks like its lost the CZ 75s ultra low bore axis. What gives??

Assuming you are talking about the iconic 75 type CZ's, they never had an ultra low bore axis. That was an illusion caused by the small slide with rails running inside the frame. This is a striker fired pistol with the traditional slide/frame setup with the slide running outside the frame. And it actually has a lower bore axis than the 75.

It's still pretty low, not far from Glock, frankly
.. I think it's just an artifact of it being a polymer framed striker fired gun.... Not many are ultra low.....

Actually that's backwards. Striker fired pistols tend to have a LOWER bore axis than hammer fired guns.

My brother has the P10C. He likes it a lot and intends on getting the P10S when it comes out. The trigger on it is really really good.

That said, I will stick with my P320c and my P365.

Back
Top Bottom