WTS CZ457 Varmint / Varmint MTR hybrid. $700

dcmdon

NES Member
Hi all. This is going to sound more complicated than it is. So bear with me.

For sale is a brand new CZ457 MTR Varmint rifle that has had its MTR (match target rifle) barrel removed and replaced with the barrel from a
CZ 457 Varmint heavy barrel.

I did this to "harvest" a MTR barrel to build myself a left handed CZ457 that can't be purchased from the factory.

You will get a gun with a 457 Varmint MTR stock and trigger for the price of a standard 457 Varmint heavy barrel. This stock is really gorgeous and has everything you need for accuracy. I really wish CZ made a left handed version of this stock.

Varmint MTR MFG MDL #: 02345- MSRP $849, but they tend to sell for more because they are in short supply. The gun you will get will look like this, but will have a standard heavy barrel. (Which is identical in length and thickness. The only difference is the match chamber)
1718917150312.png

CZ Varmint Heavy Barrel MFG MDL #: 02340 - MSRP $650. You will get the barrel out of this gun. It is the same length as the MTR barrel.

1718917455993.png

Let me know if you have any questions.

As always, modified Goose rules.

Payment via Cash at time of delivery or Paypal/Venmo done prior to us getting together.
I can ship anywhere in the country provided you cover shipping and pay in full before shipping.

The time to ask questions is before we make a deal.
I will not negotiate at the time of pickup. We negotiate before agreeing to meet.

The MTR which you will be getting the receiver, stock, and trigger from is brand new, unfired. The barrel from the varmint heavy barrel has roughly 500 rounds through it. Which if you shoot .22s you know is nothing.

If this piques your interest, we should talk so I can go over everything.

Please note my dozens of positive feedback over 15 years of membership on NES.

Back
Top Bottom