• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ75b matte stainless or polished? Preban mags?

I haven't shot a Shadow or know too much about them but according to the CZ website, they're comp/USPSA ready guns?

I don't know if the shadow has had all internals polished, shortened reset, lighter springs, race hammer, upgraded disconnector etc like I had done to my 75. If it has, then $1500 probably isn't too bad?

Last edited:
I haven't shot a Shadow or know too much about them but according to the CZ website, they're comp/USPSA ready guns?

My 75b cost me $700 but then I dumped just shy of $600 in upgrades. I don't know if the shadow has had all internals polished, shortened reset, lighter springs, race hammer, upgraded disconnector etc like I had done to my 75. If it has, then $1500 probably isn't too bad?

There are various shadow guns ranging from 850ish to 1800+
If that 1500 shadow SP01 is in MA I suspect it isn't a shadow target from the custom shop.

its the base shadow

No fun king way would I spend 1500 on a base model shadow.

Let me tell you what you are getting over a standard SP01: a slide with no firing pin block, a disconector made for no firing pin block slides and a different set of sights. *aside from the SHADOW engraving on the slide*

Back
Top Bottom