Danger of Hillary Clinton!

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
This may be preaching to the choir, but here's some info/ammo for why we should do whatever we can to prevent Hillary from even winning the Dem nomination for Pres in 2008 (or any subsequent election).

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentary.asp?Page=/Commentary/archive/200607/COM20060718a.html

The Clintons' War on Gun Rights
By Tom Fitton
CNSNews.com Commentary
July 18, 2006

What kind of President will Hillary Clinton make? Giving her ethical failings, I realize this is a disturbing thought, but we must consider it as Senator Clinton remains the odds-on favorite to win the Democratic nomination for president in 2008.

The way I figure it, with the Clintons, past is prologue. Bill Clinton's unfinished illicit business as president will be Hillary's to take up if elected. That's why Judicial Watch's investigations team has been inspecting the newly released Clinton Presidential Library records.

(We don't endorse or oppose candidates, but it is part of educational and corruption-fighting mission to see the Clintons held accountable.)

Recently, our investigations team uncovered documents that provide some interesting, and troubling, details about the Clintons' plan to destroy the gun industry, a la "Big Tobacco." Here's just a sample of what we discovered:

-- A memorandum from former Clinton Advisor Sidney Blumenthal to Bruce Reed, Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, dated November 9, 1998, which reads: "I've enclosed an article and a press release about the new effort to file class action suits against gun manufacturers. I think this is a very promising idea. Let's talk about it soon." The press release, from the Office of the Mayor of New Orleans, was in draft form, suggesting the Mayor coordinated the strategy with the Clinton White House.

-- The "promising idea" identified by Blumenthal involved filing massive product liability and negligence lawsuits against major handgun makers, "the opening salvo in a campaign against the gun industry by an alliance of anti-tobacco attorneys and local governments," wrote The Los Angeles Times. According to one of the lawyers involved in the lawsuits: "We are going to do to [the gun industry] what we did to tobacco. It's going to be a very large war."

-- Our investigators also uncovered a March 6, 2000 letter from New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer with a handwritten note at the top from Bill Clinton to then-White House Deputy Counsel Bruce Lindsey, which reads: "Bruce, See me re: this...has some good ideas for future."

Among the "good ideas" -- denying gun manufacturers the right to sell guns to the military and law enforcement unless they sign an anti-gun "code of conduct" that would cripple the industry.

Clinton and the anti-gun rights crowd used this extortive litigation strategy to strong-arm gun manufacturer Smith and Wesson into adopting some of their policies. President Bush put an end to the federal abuse of the gun industry in 2000. Will a "President Hillary" revert back to government extortion of the gun industry?

/lang4105 (Tom Fitton is the President of Judicial Watch , Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.)

Open primaries...

One good thing about living in this gulag.

Register as an Independent...

In the primary ask for the Dem ballot at the poll...

Vote for whomever is running against Billery...

When you leave the polling place reregister as an Independent.

[smile]

LoginName said:
One good thing about living in this gulag.

Register as an Independent...

In the primary ask for the Dem ballot at the poll...

Vote for whomever is running against Billery...

When you leave the polling place reregister as an Independent.

[smile]
\

Yep.

From her official website under "Public Safety"...

http://clinton.senate.gov/issues/publicsafety/

In addition, I am an original cosponsor of the "Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act," also known as the "hate crimes" bill, which expands federal jurisdiction to reach serious and violent hate crimes. I also strongly support the reauthorization of the assault weapons ban and have called upon the Bush Administration to take additional steps to keep guns out the hands of criminals and possible terrorists.

hillary.jpg

I Love Country Music [grin]

Back
Top Bottom