Rating - 100%
28   0   0
436Cat_toast.jpg

silversquirrel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone got anything?
Irony. I have a good friend who suffers from ms and is becoming wheelchair bound but fighting hard. I send him the good ones especially cripple themed dark humor. He actually likes them. He has a unique sense of humor.

Hes been asking why i stoppped sending him the "good stuff"

Seriously.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got anything?
Irony. I have a good friend who suffers from ms and is becoming wheelchair bound but fighting hard. I send him the good ones especially cripple themed dark humor. He actually likes them. He has a unique sense of humor.

Hes been asking why i stoppped sending him the "good stuff"

Seriously.
Saw a comedian in a wheelchair at Bainbridges maybe 25 years ago. His opening line was asking the audience if anyone recognized him... no one said anything until he pivoted 90 degrees to the audience and then said that he was the model for the painted handicapped spaces. That got the audience going.
He also said that he wasn't a stand-up comedian.
Best to your friend.

silversquirrel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Saw a comedian in a wheelchair at Bainbridges maybe 25 years ago. His opening line was asking the audience if anyone recognized him... no one said anything until he pivoted 90 degrees to the audience and then said that he was the model for the painted handicapped spaces. That got the audience going.
He also said that he wasn't a stand-up comedian.
Best to your friend.
Hes a tough one.
A lifelong sailboat racer.
He discovered a boat class that can be sailed from a seated position and popular with disabled racers and he is competing.
He has managed to recruit a small fleet in the area as well as the regattas down south.

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Years ago I worked for a guy whose kid hung himself in the back yard. You never get over that.
Kid I was friendly with in junior high hung himself in the shower. Another kids father was the one to cut him down. I remember it vividly and was long ago

Had an ex girlfriend kill her self years after we split up.

And maybe one other as she attempted it once and disappeared.

But! This thread is an attempt (a poor one) at dark humor.

Despite the kitty in the first post. I’m hoping for a revival of some dark memes

Top Bottom