Daunte Wright Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Edit: Shot by cop who thought she was using a TASER

Based on examples I’ve seen, it ranges from nothing to arrest to a severe beating to death. The whole spectrum. But it doesn’t matter.
Based on actual evidence I think youll find severe beating or death to be a VERY rare occurrence. Yet here we are lumping it in as if its reasonable to expect this outcome.
Maybe homeboy should be a man and take responsibility for his poor choices

How often do I seem to believe cops kill black men?

I didn’t mention anyone’s race yet your post does 5 times. Let your racism flow...

If you think calling me a racist in 2021 has any effect on me youre a fool. I was a racist this morning by virtue of the color of my skin nowadays as far as the left is concerned. Got any real argument for me or are you just trying to stir the pot and feign having the high ground on this discussion?

Last edited:
To anyone that doesn't believe that he was pulled over for window tint or an air freshener (im not saying its true or not) but to those people that do not believe "that narrative", do you believe stops like that happen? And can you justify those stops?
I believe these stops happen. I have seen them happen and had it happen to me personally. I do not believe pulling anyone over for a light out or minor cosmetic issue is ever justified, especially when it can lead to search or warrant lookup etc.
But what i really cant stomach is the pain that the people in these communities are going thru every time the local populace has a reason to tear the place apart. I will never condone the victimization of the people whose only crime is living in proximity to a cop making a mistake

I ran from the police when I was 17. Well technically I was a passenger in the truck. But I was yelling "go,go,go". We were doing donuts in a parking lot. We got away. Cops got our plate and caught up with us the next day. I had to clean cruisers and firetrucks for 25 hours because of that. Not gonna paint the kid/guy a lifelong criminal just yet........

My buddy ran from MA staties when he was 17. He went off the road and they caught him. They kept the 2 cases of beer in the trunk. He had a clarinet case with this ridiculous pot pipe he made from galvanized plumbing pipe. Ya, not the brightest bulb. Especially since he ran the day before his birthday. Soooo he was arraigned the day he turned 18, as an adult. Fleeing, pot, paraphernalia, speeding, driving to endanger, etc... He jumped on a deal as soon as one was offered. End result, he became a PP on his 18th birthday.

No, they're keeping pretty quiet on the fact he had warrants so I'm sure they're going to be very quiet on what the warrants were for unless it fits their narrative.
If we don't hear what they were for then you know they were pretty bad.
Charges so secret we will never know. [rolleyes]

To anyone that doesn't believe that he was pulled over for window tint or an air freshener (im not saying its true or not) but to those people that do not believe "that narrative", do you believe stops like that happen?
Hell, yes.

And I have high school credit in a class that taught
this one weird trick that utterly prevents stops like that.

And can you justify those stops?
Does it matter what kind of air freshener it is?
Or is that the kind of impermissible content-based censorship
forbidden by the first amendment?
DSC_0558.jpg

Dup.
(But good retort).

And I'm gonna inline the image
because the forum's media handling for Tweets of images
just ain't getting the job done.
EyyAqJ4XMA8zf7l

P. S. Only a Gross Misdemeanor for carrying a Rugar .45 w/o permit?
NESers are going to flee Mass for Minneapolis, for the freedom...
P. P. S. If only the Feds had jacked him up as a minor in possession of a handgun,
he would be alive today...

That Andy Ngo tweet says:

He nearly killed others during the failed escape.

If true we might actually be getting at something approaching a justification for shooting him, sort of, but the next question is did he almost kill people because the cop shot him (or shot at him), or did the cop shoot him because he was driving at others?

That Andy Ngo tweet says:

If true we might actually be getting at something approaching a justification for shooting him, sort of, but the next question is did he almost kill people because the cop shot him (or shot at him), or did the cop shoot him because he was driving at others?

I’ve posted examples of police shooting a driver in a stationary car which then causes the car to move, and the police then use that movement as an excuse for shooting the driver. Similarly examples of cars moving away from people/cops only to move uncontrollably because they driver is shot, again, the cops using that as justification. So those are very important questions indeed.

take a guess which one will have murals of themselves painted all around town?

I wouldn't sweat it.
Shortly after there won't be a wall left standing.

That is when the 'artist' is awarded a settlement against the building owner for allowing his 'art' to be destroyed.

That's right 6,700,000.00$ ;)

Last edited:

Minnesota officer meant to fire Taser, not handgun, in deadly Daunte Wright shooting, police chief says​

That’s the first thing I said to my wife this morning when I saw the shooting.

Bob

Minnesota officer meant to fire Taser, not handgun, in deadly Daunte Wright shooting, police chief says​

So incompetence. Not sure if that makes it better or worse...

My misteak.
18 USC 922(x) is age 18; age 21 is a Mass. thing.

But how old was he when he got stopped with the Rugar?

20 I believe.

So incompetence. Not sure if that makes it better or worse...

20 I believe.
Having held both a Police issue taser and obviously a myriad of handguns i dont know how you mange to mix the two up.

Also most cops I see have the taser fixed to their chest pointing down and the sidearm on the waist.

Reminds me of people who plow thru a building with their car and say they mixed up the gas and brake pedals, at least those are right next to each other though

Back
Top Bottom