David Hogg disrupts House hearing on banning assault weapons: Removed from congressional hearing after angry outburst over guns

Reptile

NES Member
Gun control activist David Hogg disrupted a congressional hearing on Wednesday on the topic of gun control.

Hogg, a survivor of the 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, accused House lawmakers of doing little to stop gun violence.

"You are perpetuating violence … stop these things now," Hogg said while being removed from the hearing room by security.

The outburst came as the House Judiciary Committee was debating legislation that would ban assault weapons, a term used to describe semi-automatic rifles.

During Wednesday's hearing tempers ran high. Apart from Hogg's disruption, lawmakers accused each other of political maneuvering and being insensitive to gun violence.

"We all respect the Second Amendment, but it's not without limits," said Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I. "Imagine how much we could get accomplished if we clung to the desire to protect our children and communities as tightly as some of my colleagues cling to their rifles."

Continues...

Gun control activist David Hogg disrupted a congressional hearing on Wednesday on the topic of gun control.

Hogg, a survivor of the 2018 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, accused House lawmakers of doing little to stop gun violence.

"You are perpetuating violence … stop these things now," Hogg said while being removed from the hearing room by security.

The outburst came as the House Judiciary Committee was debating legislation that would ban assault weapons, a term used to describe semi-automatic rifles.

During Wednesday's hearing tempers ran high. Apart from Hogg's disruption, lawmakers accused each other of political maneuvering and being insensitive to gun violence.

"We all respect the Second Amendment, but it's not without limits," said Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I. "Imagine how much we could get accomplished if we clung to the desire to protect our children and communities as tightly as some of my colleagues cling to their rifles."

Continues...
And Vuvk Off!

Continues...

Reading that garbage leaves me with 2 questions-

Do I order an AR-9 upper now or wait a few?

Do I order that suppressor now or wait for the a.t.f. to fold thanks to a Texas lawsuit and the eventual elimination of that pesky $200 tax stamp?

Reading that garbage leaves me with 2 questions-

Do I order an AR-9 upper now or wait a few?

Do I order that suppressor now or wait for the a.t.f. to fold thanks to a Texas lawsuit and the eventual elimination of that pesky $200 tax stamp?
Bird in the hand. NES answer. Get both.

So little Hogg and Sandy Cortez made the news yesterday with their stunts in DC. Both are worthless human beings who play at life. Hogg pretends to be an activist and Sandy pretends to be a member of Congress. Both are media whores and the lamestream media and their leftist supporters love them. After the leftists get destroyed in the midterms they will be ramping up their theatrics for the media.

Hey Ms. Hogg...did you hear...a good man in Indiana helped to stem gun violence in just fifteen seconds last week-end. He was able to because he carried a legal gun and knew how to use it properly. Ya f***ing dog slut.

"Look at me! Everybody Look at me! I'm relevant!"
Sad part... if this kid is not already a millionaire, he will be before he is 30.

He is milking this things haedcore. I wonder how much he got paid to interrupt the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom