• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg's (Small) Wants you to turn in your guns

All i gotta say is stop making stupid people famous. If it wasn't for pro gunners buffing and reposting this piece of shit he'd be irrelevant.

Without the barrage of criticism from the right, all that would be left is the praise from the left.

50 years ago, without social media to brainwash kids into the lefty mindset, kids joined the boy scouts or 4H and learned how to be self sufficient rather than sponge off Mom and Dad in the basement until the welfare benefits kick in.

Without reclaiming those young people and getting them to "actually" wake up, we're headed for a shooting unCivil war. One of these BLM (or whatever replaces it) riots will set it off.

I don't think angsting over it, posting memes or even holding rallies will wake "them" up, but I don't have any better ideas, either.

The worst part about this is that we have history professors teaching people that there is an amendment in the Bill of Rights that secures the powers of the federal government. Think about that. You are to believe that during the framing of this nation's constitution, a list of the rights of the people was written. And the intention of that list was to restrict the power of the government that it could enact over the people. And in that list, for some wacko f***ing reason they decided to throw in just one amendment to it. The amendment to grant the the national guard, a federally controlled military force, and not the people, the right to keep firearms. That is so obnoxious and beyond logic that it is almost more sad than anything that people really believe it. I find it hard to imagine that the people preaching it actually believe it. They don't. But they want you to. They think you are dumb enough to.

He's not right, of course. But I'm 100% willing to pretend he is right. It was only written to give the national guard guns. Okay, cool. See below:

I don't f***ing care.

And if that is not enough, see the fact that the government has refused at every step of the way to abide by its duty to protect our rights. And see that its only intention is to restrict our rights, and abuse its power for the betterment of it and not us.

I say the contract is broken. I don't care about the Bill of Rights anymore. When you no longer play by the rules, neither do we.
I think that what you have written is excellent so I'm not criticizing in any way. I read this part:
And if that is not enough, see the fact that the government has refused at every step of the way to abide by its duty to protect our rights. And see that its only intention is to restrict our rights, and abuse its power for the betterment of it and not us.
and feel that wise courts would hold that it is not the government's duty to protect anyone's rights. I would argue that the Bill of Rights tacitly states that it is the people's responsibility to protect their own God given rights. If the people should neglect that responsibility then their rights will fade away. Sadly the majority of people in this country choose not to defend their rights. We may have reached the point where more people actively work to undermine those rights, which is still not the the government's problem as those underminers are actually exercising some of those rights in the act of undermining. Such a conundrum.

Without the barrage of criticism from the right, all that would be left is the praise from the left.

50 years ago, without social media to brainwash kids into the lefty mindset, kids joined the boy scouts or 4H and learned how to be self sufficient rather than sponge off Mom and Dad in the basement until the welfare benefits kick in.

Without reclaiming those young people and getting them to "actually" wake up, we're headed for a shooting unCivil war. One of these BLM (or whatever replaces it) riots will set it off.

I don't think angsting over it, posting memes or even holding rallies will wake "them" up, but I don't have any better ideas, either.

I get that but IMHO this is a free bingo square to basically making him just about disappear. In terms of reach this is someone who should have already
fallen off the map but he is sitll relevant because pro gunners are effectively making him relevant. (nobody else really is)

It was one thing to comment on his shit when he had MSM traction. Now it is getting old and just giving him legs instead of cutting them off.

I am looking at this in a "4D chess" kind of way. It obviously doesn't apply to every leftist but I think this is a case where "stop making him famous" would actually
work. The MSM has mostly dropped him and the only people who cause him to "trend" at all are pro gunners.

Think of it this way, the act of retweeting his shit is giving him reach in political circles (including wonkies) that he otherwise would be pretty much isolated from by
default.

And how did he think those militias were initially formed in the first place? They came into being through the efforts of individuals banding together, it was only until a court order that those militias finally became annointed and formally given titles from the state. (source: A 5 minute google search and history about the national guard on their website). Therefore, they were still organized bodies of individuals before they were ever the national guard. He probably talked to a few historians that were completely politically indifferent in whatever way he was trying to twist the conversation, they didn’t give him any direct quotes to use, so he drummed up some half-baked bullshit on his own accord that doesn’t even hold water from a historical sense nor practical one.
Technically the unorganized militia is still USC.

I mean forget the dummy voters for a second and just think about Hogg. It's like he's giving us a mirror into himself. He has self control impulse issues. Very likely to fly off the handle and not be able to control himself. "Accept my pronouns or rise my ire". I realize that a lot of tweets are probably paid tweets but if he agrees with it, then what does it say about him personally?
If I had to guess I would say that he’s been groomed to run for an elected position once he milks as much money as he can from the “charity” he works for. He’s putting out tough guy tweets to prime him for a campaign run, or he’s being advised to put out those tweets and postings by whomever Soros hired to advise him to get guns out of the hands of Americans. It’s odd that Soros lived through the Nazi occupation of Hungary but still jizzes his pants at the thought of destroying the 2nd Amendment in America. He has to know what comes after the people get disarmed, though I honestly don’t even think you need to disarm people, just throw them some trashy television and sports and they’ll ignore anything else that happens. And in the current climate you can literally ruin someone’s life if they misgender someone, which is much more effective than trying to disarm them.

Fi-POF0XoAE_NUs.jpg
Cue Guns and Roses's song, Get in the Ring!!

If I had to guess I would say that he’s been groomed to run for an elected position once he milks as much money as he can from the “charity” he works for. He’s putting out tough guy tweets to prime him for a campaign run, or he’s being advised to put out those tweets and postings by whomever Soros hired to advise him to get guns out of the hands of Americans. It’s odd that Soros lived through the Nazi occupation of Hungary but still jizzes his pants at the thought of destroying the 2nd Amendment in America. He has to know what comes after the people get disarmed, though I honestly don’t even think you need to disarm people, just throw them some trashy television and sports and they’ll ignore anything else that happens. And in the current climate you can literally ruin someone’s life if they misgender someone, which is much more effective than trying to disarm them.
Soros and the rest think that they will be in the privileged group, who will rule over everyone else.

They forget that the first thing that Stalin did after he cemented power, was to murder all the people who put him into power. He understood that if they could overthrow the Czar, they could overthrow him as well.

I am really of the opinion with every passing day that Hogg's statements are more an indictment of him and people his age than they are about what they want to regulate or make illegal.
Everyone needs to read Alinski's Rules for Radicals.

They don't post to educate, enlighten or convince. They post to provoke, enrage, and precipitate an over-the-top reaction that can be used against their enemies.

Never react to ANYTHING a progressive writes, says, posts, or shows on video. NEVER!!!

The best thing to do is smile, and walk away. Oh yes, and never take your eyes off the f***ers.

Maybe he could start by going to chitcago some night and start asking the local thugs to give up their guns. How about it Davy?
They don't want to disarm the thugs. They want to disarm the law abiding citizenry. We are the only ones who abide by laws, so when they pass laws, they are directed toward us. Not the criminals. And certainly not the politicians and people with money and power.

How many of us would be walking around if our gun ended up in a trash barrel near a school?

It's just paid grifting. The best way to enjoy twitter and social media in general is that once you know someone is just a paid agitator ignore them. In twitter I use the mute function. There's also plenty of right wing agitators as well, so I have them ignored as well. I have all of the paid leftist twits (brooklyn dad defiant, jojo from jerz, The Krassenstein brothers, mueller she wrote, etc) all muted. I have Geraldo Rivera and a whole bunch of corporate media doofuses muted. I've muted so many of these insane nutbags and once they're gone, you know what's left? Decent people.

As far as Hogg maybe he wants to run for office or maybe he's just going to be a corporate hack or worse he'll get a job working at the ATF. But in the end anyone who takes up the mantle of activism is eventually burned out from the activism. At some point he'll have to do his job and maybe raise a family and then tweeting won't matter. He's still just an opportunist who grabbed fame at just the right moment and parlayed it into cash. That's all it is, it's just the cash.

If all guns were banned then what? I'm serious they're pushing this sh*t they don't want to win. They don't want to actually ban guns because then they won't have money to make. They just want to talk about doing it. They want to have a career where they can sit at home, doing nothing and tweeting about how rotten the world is between loads of laundry. Recognize social media for what it is. Nearly all of social media today is a way to make money. People are building whole empires over what they say on social media. The message isn't important, the dollars are what matters. So people say whatever it is they think the next guy wants to hear to keep the income stream moving along. There are some honest people on social media but most have turned into a job.

Soros and the rest think that they will be in the privileged group, who will rule over everyone else.

They forget that the first thing that Stalin did after he cemented power, was to murder all the people who put him into power. He understood that if they could overthrow the Czar, they could overthrow him as well.
Yeah but you're assuming the post communist power structure will be identical. I don't think it will be monarchistic. I'm thinking more like china where there are a bunch of elites acting as cogs in larger machine. (To use china as an analog, xi jinping is powerful but hes just a large cog in their machine) Soros will be dead by rhe time we go full commie anyways, but these deep state people are keenly aware of what you're talking about. It's the mids and lows that will get flushed. EG, the antifa activists their organizers, etc. Maybe even some shit grade politicians, too.

It's all fun and games until the communists get him elected to public office. If you think it can't happen, you really haven't been paying attention.
Hes only gay he doesn't have enough modifiers to qualify anymore.. . 🤣 he needs to be like a browm ftm tranny to get pickef now. Remember the next "tribe" will have to be more full retard than the original.

Let's all just hope neither of them are ever put in a position to procreate or are put in positions anywhere near the levers of power. I can't speak for what's being done with Greta across the pond. But it seems to me that Hogg is already being 'groomed' for a career in politics. God help us all...
I don't think there is any chance of Hogg procreating .
Not unless basic biology changes .

To bad he didn't read a few other history books about leaders slaughtering their subjects after the disarmed them...
We are a country full of citizens that does not like to be told what to do,
Good luck taking back what we already have.
I'm sure he did.
He's the one that wants to be that leader.

Wish that little dick would find Gretta and save the world, by both of them jumping off a bridge together.
Bridges are soo white privledge and I was truly hoping for something more ecologically sound.
Like jumping into a volcano.

We look like idiots when we don't fact check stuff. When we make stupid, provable mistakes it makes it easy for those who disagree with us to discount everything we say, and all our arguments without bothering to check if they're true.

David Hogg is an opportunistic single minded hypocritical authoritarian goon, and he's totally wrong on his statement.

But the Jefferson quote is .... inaccurate.

The quote comes from drafts of the Virginia Constitution, but doesn't actually make it into the actual Virginia Constitution. The history of this statement doesn't even help our argument, the second and third drafts say, "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms [within his own lands or tenements]" (emphasis mine).

The argument that "the people" means individuals (and not the state) in EVERY OTHER INSTANCE in The Constitution is a far better argument than an easily disproven rephrased quote.

Be better than them. Use arguments and quotes and historical references that are 100% solid.
This ain't a court of law or debate society or whatever.
I'll twist the truth to suit my purpose or flat out lie if need be.
The other side does it and has no shame of it.
There's only us and them. Every White Hat I've ever seen is more of a hypocrite behind closed doors than the sinners out in the open.

I have a very liberal client (who thinks he is conservative - ??) that thinks that Davey is the next white hope. ROFL!!!

Back
Top Bottom