• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

davos eyes wide shut drug orgy: WTF are they got planned? imagine the biden and harris results. her stoned giggling idiot

A fella I grew up with in Dorchester has been a practicing Shaman for decades. He's written books on Shamanism. He speaks frequently. He's rather well known in those circles.

Now for the rest of the story. He was a never-do-well. Always in trouble. And a stoner from a young age. His best attribute was his running speed. The cops could never catch him.

I've always said if you can turn a hobby/passion into a career you'll be happy for life. He's done that.

ETA:

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 10.13.23 AM.png

Last edited:
I've dabbled. I dabbled alot. The big thing that separates those looking to have a mind opening experience vs those who are just druggies is the phrase "when youve recieved the message, hang up the phone." Those who make a life out of pushing shamanism are usually the worst kind of grifter.
People come out the other side of a psychedelic experience with a new perspective that sometimes sticks around, sometimes fades as fast as the drugs half life.
Having said that these people have egos that are so inflated they will likely reject any introspective thoughts that may bubble up. I cant imagine worse vibes than doing deeply mind altering drugs with a bunch of fragile, rich, privileged theater kids.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of a micro dose event with a side of human sacrifice just to make Klaus Schwab's baby gherkin twitch a little harder

A good way to know if they actually take enough to have an ego death experience will be if the WEF is dissolved the next day because all the attendees realized they are blood soaked demon maggots and threw themselves off their respective balconies once the introspection aspect of the trip begins

Tell me more about this “ecstatic dance”

“…offering “experiential and immersive experiences” like meditation, breathwork and ecstatic dance..”

I've dabbled. I dabbled alot. The big thing that separates those looking to have a mind opening experience vs those who are just druggies is the phrase "when youve recieved the message, hang up the phone." Those who make a life out of pushing shamanism are usually the worst kind of grifter.
People come out the other side of a psychedelic experience with a new perspective that sometimes sticks around, sometimes fades as fast as the drugs half life.
Having said that these people have egos that are so inflated they will likely reject any introspective thoughts that may bubble up. I cant imagine worse vibes than doing deeply mind altering drugs with a bunch of fragile, rich, privileged theater kids.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of a micro dose event with a side of human sacrifice just to make Klaus Schwab's baby gherkin twitch a little harder
don't even drink anymore but in the 60's have tried mostly everything: nothing beats a morphine drip. we all might have the pleasure of going out that way

don't even drink anymore but in the 60's have tried mostly everything: nothing beats a morphine drip. we all might have the pleasure of going out that way

Maybe a decade ago I had a colonoscopy. They administered a cocktail of Demerol and Valium, IIRC. Maybe Dilaudid? One of those "D" drugs.

Shortly after they turned on the drip I felt relaxed. This sense of ease and euphoria. That nothing mattered. All was good with the world. It was a state somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness. I don't recall how long it lasted but I wished it would go on forever. It was spectacular.

I remembered this feeling after waking. Asked the doc for a gallon of whatever he gave me to go. He smiled knowingly.

I did learn a couple things that day. I felt what many drug addicts report. The "thing" that gets them hooked. They're trying to recreate that first high again. Did I mention it was spectacular?

I also learned why these things are not available over the counter. If they were I'd be resting now on the Boston Common, unshaven and smelly, waiting for my next fix.

Yeah, it was that good.

Rich

Maybe a decade ago I had a colonoscopy. They administered a cocktail of Demerol and Valium, IIRC. Maybe Dilaudid? One of those "D" drugs.

Shortly after they turned on the drip I felt relaxed. This sense of ease and euphoria. That nothing mattered. All was good with the world. It was a state somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness. I don't recall how long it lasted but I wished it would go on forever. It was spectacular.

I remembered this feeling after waking. Asked the doc for a gallon of whatever he gave me to go. He smiled knowingly.

I did learn a couple things that day. I felt what many drug addicts report. The "thing" that gets them hooked. They're trying to recreate that first high again. Did I mention it was spectacular?

I also learned why these things are not available over the counter. If they were I'd be resting now on the Boston Common, unshaven and smelly, waiting for my next fix.

Yeah, it was that good.

Rich
So good, you didn't even feel his fist up your ass? Did you have rips from his watch? Asking for a friend

proxy-image

Yeah, it was that good.

Rich
My 1st major back surgery was in 2004, they had to harvest bone from the crown of my hips. I woke up from surgery and even though I was cut down the middle of my abdomen, the pain I remember was from my hips. They had me on a morphine drip that didn't touch the pain. Luckily my sister who's a nurse was there and she talked with the doctor and he changed it over to dilaudid. The difference was incredible but I watched the timer waiting for the second that I could hit the button. The doctor told me that 10% of people have something that prevents morphine from working.

It must have been Dilaudid (a.k.a. "Drug-store Heroin"). I had major surgery and they gave me this directly intravenously -- I felt a stinging up my left arm and then a tingling in my cerebral cortex, and then within moments I was watching the second hand on the hospital clock, mesmerized and drooling for the next 3 or 4 hours (enjoying every moment) and then went into a deep and restful sleep. Yes, I see the appeal of "H" .

Last edited:
It must have been Dilaudid (a.k.a. "Drug-store Heroin"). I had major surgery and they gave me this directly intravenously -- I felt a stinging up my left arm and then a tingling in my cerebral cortex, and then within moments I was watching the second hand on the hospital clock, mesmerized and drooling for the next 3 or 4 hours (enjoying every moment) and then went into a deep and restful sleep. Yes, I see the appeal of "H" .

< Dilaudid fanboi...

When I had the surgery, the iv line was in my neck. Very weird

Back
Top Bottom