Daytona vaca

I’m walking around the Daytona flee market this morning and came across the “gun” booth. I’m not sure if I should blurt it out here but the more I was looking around, the more I realized what a commi state mass reall is !! Love to say what I saw here

I’m walking around the Daytona flee market this morning and came across the “gun” booth. I’m not sure if I should blurt it out here but the more I was looking around, the more I realized what a commi state mass reall is !! Love to say what I saw here

Is cancel culture preventing you from telling us what you saw? [pics]

You went all the way to Daytona FL to have this epiphany when you could have just crossed the border into NH and come to the same conclusion? :)

Did you fly?

Me and Mrs. 1903 wanted to go down but it was over a grand just for the flight! she was like NFW!

No shit? Never been to FL but I would have guessed flights were maybe $300 RT or so.

I would imagine a lot cheaper in the summer.

Mrs Greg is flying to Hilton Head tomorrow.. $230 RT purchased around 2 months ago.

No shit? Never been to FL but I would have guessed flights were maybe $300 RT or so.

I would imagine a lot cheaper in the summer.

Mrs Greg is flying to Hilton Head tomorrow.. $230 RT purchased around 2 months ago.
Yea not sure what sites she was looking at them but she tried Logan and TF Greene, sometimes its cheaper from a different airport but not now, and, these were not non-stops.

Went to the BX at Whiteman (Missouri) 3 years ago with my SIL. I guess my demeanor and my haircut makes me look retired military on a base. Plus he's black and I'm white so thinking we were anywhere near RELATED was a laugh.

Wander into the gun shop. They had a P365. "Oh man. That's a 365" I say. Counter girl just whips it out and hands it to me. Telling me how easy it would be to buy that bad-boy today. ROFL!!!!

It was a funny day for a gun owner who has ALWAYS been a MA gun owner. SIL got a taste of what the world was like OUTSIDE of MA before INSIDE of MA.

Yea not sure what sites she was looking at them but she tried Logan and TF Greene, sometimes its cheaper from a different airport but not now, and, these were not non-stops.
Probably less about the site you searched (they're basically all scraping the same back ends) but the dates you were looking at. School vacation weeks, for example, tend to see flights to FL at a premium.

Back
Top Bottom