Deal and a p80 question

So, I bit the bullet and picked up a PF940c and upper/slide from a local gun show.
This is my first P80/Glock experience, so be gentle... I bought a gen 3 lower parts kit from JSD. My question is- can I use any Glock G19 mag for it? Or are the “gen” specific?
Thanks

So, I bit the bullet and picked up a PF940c and upper/slide from a local gun show.
This is my first P80/Glock experience, so be gentle... I bought a gen 3 lower parts kit from JSD. My question is- can I use any Glock G19 mag for it? Or are the “gen” specific?
Thanks
Most G19 magazines will work, except the Gen 1 and 2 with the tab in front so that applies to the USA preban mags, but you can file or dremel them off.

Here’s the lower parts kit I found for the PF45. Would you guys say it’s GTG? Same company (Cavern Armory) but I already sorted the GB problem out with my bank and CA emailed me back right away so I’m okay with it and willing to give them a shot. What do you guys think?

Thanks Rocco!
No problem, Duke.

Here’s a thread of mine regarding DIY modification of those older generation magazines. Now that I think about it, this may be only specific to G17 frames so you might not have the problem with the G19 mags but others would have to weigh in because I have never owned a G19 compatible frame Glock.

Gunbroker was a real ball buster but I contacted Caverns Armory directly and they sent me an invoice so my PF45 lower parts kit will come next week and I want to get building soon. I'm still looking for a G20 slide so if you guys see one please let me know. Preferably complete but the glockstore has barrels and recoil springs so if I have to go in that direction I'm open to it.

Gunbroker was a real ball buster but I contacted Caverns Armory directly and they sent me an invoice so my PF45 lower parts kit will come next week and I want to get building soon. I'm still looking for a G20 slide so if you guys see one please let me know. Preferably complete but the glockstore has barrels and recoil springs so if I have to go in that direction I'm open to it.
I have heard bad things about the Glock store.
But I never used them so I can't comment on personal experience.

I have heard bad things about the Glock store.
But I never used them so I can't comment on personal experience.
I’ve only used them for little things like grips and mag well blockers. This would be my first large purchase from them but they’ve been out of stock slides for weeks and only have Gucci ones in stock.

Did you have any luck with the Caverns Armory lpk?

Did you have any luck with the Caverns Armory lpk?
Essentially yes, it came in without any issues but I still haven’t begun the build and tested out the completed firearm, because I haven’t found a complete slide/built out a slide, so I cannot give you a definitive answer in good conscience.

Back
Top Bottom