Dealer masquerading as a private seller in Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I engaged a seller through a post in the classified section. After meeting with him, I found out he was actually a dealer operating out of a storage unit. The message reporting this to "Admin" 6 days ago, has not been responded to. I'm alarmed that his post is still up.

Just wondering why this would be a concern or a problem? I suppose he would be avoiding the fees to Derek but how would it affect your transaction?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

8321fa66394cc3321c89463711054a4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week I engaged a seller through a post in the classified section. After meeting with him, I found out he was actually a dealer operating out of a storage unit. The message reporting this to "Admin" 6 days ago, has not been responded to. I'm alarmed that his post is still up.

612+Lighten+Up+Francis.jpg

Devils Advocate:

We have a lot of FFL's on here. Some guys also have their own screen names.
Gun could have been from his personal collection.

Either way, I don't see the issue.

"Alarmed" is a bit strong.

The guy has a total of two threads with reloading stuff for sale, and he paid for a green membership just to post those.

It's not like he's loading up the classifieds or selling lots of guns on here. If he starts to do business on NES, we'll ask him to sign on as a dealer.

In the meantime, I wish him luck in moving his two-threads-worth of stuff here. If he's successful, we'll gain another dealer account. [wink]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom