Dealers in TX

Hey folks, I travel to the Dallas, TX area every now and then and was wondering if anyone knows of any dealers that might have some pre-ban AR lowers that I could legally buy and FFL to MA. If you know of other states also I can maybe make arrangements to make a work trip.

PS: Sorry if this isn't a good place to post this. Wasn't sure where to do it. Lmk if it violates a rule.

where abouts in the Dallas area as it's a HUGE area. best would be to look online and see what's available. There's a gun store about 1 mile from me but no idea what they have for inventory. Also, TX doesn't deal with preban/post ban crap since it doesn't exist down here. I would think the hard part might be getting someone in MA to transfer it to you.

where abouts in the Dallas area as it's a HUGE area. best would be to look online and see what's available. There's a gun store about 1 mile from me but no idea what they have for inventory. Also, TX doesn't deal with preban/post ban crap since it doesn't exist down here. I would think the hard part might be getting someone in MA to transfer it to you.

I've been looking online everywhere and it's exactly what you're saying. They don't keep old lowers or "prebans". They have AR promos and specials for really nice options for like $400

Usually I’m in Coppell but can travel within reason

Good news is you are in Coppell. Hard 8 BBQ is the place to go.

Oh, guns, not food.

I had an apartment in Wylie for about a year because I was down their 1/2 of my time. I spent a lot of time traveling around to shops all over the place checking out what they had that might have value up in MA. preban mags, preban ars, anything. nothing. people know about the internet. Finding someone who does not know that retards who live in communist states are willing to pay more for a beat up used piece of crap than the new equivalent are far and few between. If you find someone who is still living in the last century and is not aware that pre-ban stuff has value outside of TX, then you have found a unicorn. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom