• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Pay $40 now, then pay $200-300 for a good red dot when the $40 breaks. Or ... just buy the good one.

Someone will say "not everyone has the money" - I agree. In that case, better nothing than cheap junk.
Ct isn't the best but some of their optics run and hold zero just fine for night stand gun...d2d stuff

Not operating at an operational level by any stretch... but one of my nightstand guns has a ct red dot that's been fine

Ct isn't the best but some of their optics run and hold zero just fine for night stand gun...d2d stuff

Not operating at an operational level by any stretch... but one of my nightstand guns has a ct red dot that's been fine
A night stand gun should have the most reliable sight the owner can put on it, otherwise the person is LARPING.

If I have to trust my life to a tool, it won't have cheap stuff. When someone can prove to me that these things are reliable AF, then I will consider one. I would love to have an amazing sight for $40.

A night stand gun should have the most reliable sight the owner can put on it, otherwise the person is LARPING.

If I have to trust my life to a tool, it won't have cheap stuff. When someone can prove to me that these things are reliable AF, then I will consider one. I would love to have an amazing sight for $40.
Ive shot 1500 through it with no issue. I'm confident in its abilities and it co witnesses just fine if its dead.

I wouldn't trust one being carried and being banged around... but sitting there not really doing much i trust it just fine. Just batteries once a year

You have to prove these things yourself. Any device is the imperfect creation of imperfect beings. YMMV

Not exactly a Deal or Steal, but an interesting offering............
Once again not exactly a Deal or Steal, but an interesting strange offering from the same vendor............

Seems way overpriced for what it is, I mean American Pie was a good song but what else was he known for???

I own that exact same gun and I grabbed it today when I went out, and then got this email when I came back. So that's a little weird because I don't carry it that often.

Ammo cans on sale at HF:

$2.94 for the 30 cal plastic one

$11.99 for the metal 50 cal one.

Ammo cans on sale at HF:

$2.94 for the 30 cal plastic one

$11.99 for the metal 50 cal one.

Are they in store or online?

Classic Firearms

Screenshot_20240418-110824_Gmail.jpg

If you are looking for a good quality compact spotting scope, Scheels has the vortex razor 11-33×50 for $450. Great for the range, even better for backcountry hunting. I just ordered one for our Spring bear hunt. I also had a $50 coupon for the store, so it ends up being a stupid great deal. And free shipping.

If you are looking for a good quality compact spotting scope, Scheels has the vortex razor 11-33×50 for $450. Great for the range, even better for backcountry hunting. I just ordered one for our Spring bear hunt. I also had a $50 coupon for the store, so it ends up being a stupid great deal. And free shipping.

Just now....
1713475729955.png

Back
Top Bottom