• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Why are there no rocks? Does not compute. No weeds either. Did you have screened loam trucked in?
Been working this over for years. Tilled it about 4 times this season with a tiny "Red Ox" front tine machine, just to keep the weeds under control.

Been working this over for years. Tilled it about 4 times this season with a tiny "Red Ox" front tine machine, just to keep the weeds under control.
This has been my food plot for deer. Getting it in a bit late this year, waiting for the new tiller. Plant it out with chicory, and have some pretty good results. plot.jpg

Just ordered one. Says there will be a 4+ week wait, but for $348.73 (added the 34MM rigid mount), free shipping and no MA tax I couldn't pass it up. Probably have to do another AR build to give it a home. I've been happy with the bang for the buck from my other Arken optics.
Update on the Arken EP8 1-8X28 LPVO. I order one July 1, a couple of days after they were announced when they were quoting a 4 week lead time. Still haven't received it but have gotten updates from them saying that they were having issues with their reticle provider. I'd rather wait for them to get it right than get something half baked. They did give all the early orderers a coupon good for a free Outlier RiZero timed muzzle brake (MSRP $119.99). The brake looks interesting and locks in place via a screw that clamps the brake onto the barrel after you screw it on (like what Barrett uses for the M82A1 brake) so it's easy to time. I'll try it (the brake) on an upcoming .223 Wylde build. I still plan to do a comparison review when I get the scope, which I'll put up in the Equipment forum. If anyone is still interested, the 25% off is still good, but now they are quoting 9 week lead times (they say mine will ship Sept. 10th).

Tiller just got delivered. Crate is a little banged up.View attachment 790790
Mine was almost as basnged up as that but that was with me picking it up at my local HD. Luckily everything was ok and the paint wasn't even scratched, although yours has a bigger hole in it than mine.

Last edited:
Targetsports -

Winchester 5.56 M193
1250 Round case - Prime members pay $494 with a 25% rebate - With Mass tax the net cost is . $31/Round delivered. This is now Lake City loaded ammo with LC brass

Rebate applies to most if not all their Rifle calibers

Back
Top Bottom