Deals and steals

Sounds like someone missed out on a cheap tiller
I missed out on a cheap tiller like I missed out on a bi-polar, drug addict wife.
I didn't need it in my life.

Seriously, there's pages dedicated to tiller talk up in here, get a mega thread and talk about plowing your shit over there.

tillertalk.com

Eta- oh shit, there actually is a tillertalk.com 🤣 If theyre anything like us they talk about everything except tillers
Northeasttillers.com

“Tillertalk.com” They are probably talking guns and someone is trying to steer them back to tillers.

Btw. I still am in limbo on mine.

Last edited:
Kore Essentials gun belts 15% off through 9/4/2023

Code: KORELABORDAY15

They have a lot of offerings of different material and different load ratings. For more dressed up occasions I just ordered my second of their "6 lb. Western" buffalo leather belts (I will now have black and brown).

But I am going to link directly to their USA manufactured 1.5" 10 lb. load web belt which I also own and it is an outstanding belt. They also offer a foreign sourced 10 lb. web belt which is $20 cheaper, my wife has one and it is very good and probably all anyone needs, but the material (particularly the edging) is better on the USA belt..

P.S.> Ratcheting buckle belts are the dog's balls!

🐯

Kore Essentials gun belts 15% off through 9/4/2023

Code: KORELABORDAY15

They have a lot of offerings of different material and different load ratings. For more dressed up occasions I just ordered my second of their "6 lb. Western" buffalo leather belts (I will now have black and brown).

But I am going to link directly to their USA manufactured 1.5" 10 lb. load web belt which I also own and it is an outstanding belt. They also offer a foreign sourced 10 lb. web belt which is $20 cheaper, my wife has one and it is very good and probably all anyone needs, but the material (particularly the edging) is better on the USA belt..

P.S.> Ratcheting buckle belts are the dog's balls!

🐯

These are the best belts I've ever owned. They are following my weight loss and I have to cut them down again. I will never buy a traditional belt again.

I just bought 2 more for work...

Last edited:
For those in a free state:

1693657564987.png

PRODUCT DETAILS​

DETAILS​

Brand: Century Arms
Model: AP5-M
Barrel Length: 4.50"
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Action: Semi-Auto
Sights: Fixed Front, Fully Adjustable Rear
Capacity: 30+1
Muzzle: Non-Threaded
Grips: Black Polymer
Hand: Right
Includes: 1 Magazines
OAL: 12.79"
Receiver Finish: Black
Receiver Material: Steel
Weight: 4.430 lbs

FEATURES​

The AP5-M Pistol model is the intermediate-sized version of the AP5 imported from the MKE manufacturing facility in Turkey. Based and build-off of the original and historic design from the 1970s, the roller-lock platform has been widely respected as the preeminent design for over 50 years. Capable of accepting modern designed accessories and packaged with a Cleaning Kit, Picatinny Rail, one 30-round magazine, factory sling, and a gun lock. Finally, this package comes with its own rugged plastic carry case.

5D Tactical is having a 20% off entire site sale, code LABOR20. They have one of the better 80% lowers in stock, their Type III. Ambi safety with engraved pictogram on both sides, adjustable tension for upper/lower receiver, adjustable mil-spec trigger pre-travel takeup, flared magwell, and more. Normally $140, now a more reasonable $112 with the 20% off.

Anyone have one of these? Seems like a decent deal...

Yes. Have two of them. Best value for the money. Bj's has sales on them all the time. I paid $449.99.

With the rebate this comes down to $285, best price I’ve seen in a hot minute.

Be aware that the case SKU does not match rebate eligibility. You won't get the rebate with this packaging.

Edit: check out "step 3" and the fine print. It doesn't allow case UPC codes with the exception of WM1931000, WM8551000, W2231000. The SGAmmo is bulk pack so it only has a case code. No go for the rebate.

Attachments

• WinchesterTargetRifleAmmoRebate081423.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Tommy John labor day sale.

If you like their very comfortable but expensive underwear, then they are doing 25% off $125+ orders.

Code: DAZE25

🐯
Is this NES STUD CLUB approved?

@Reptile

Is this NES STUD CLUB approved?

@Reptile
Any Stud - especially an NES StudClub Member needs good underwear.

After some afternoon grooming today I wore some of my favorite underwear and I was feeling frisky.

It paid off in spades this evening.

My girlfriend (Who is a lingerie model and single body count) knows that when I wear my favorite underwear - they will be a double tap in order.

Even more so when it's grooming day.

[NES StudClub: Charter Member]

Back
Top Bottom