Deals and steals

I do not this you are correct...

SKU: WM193500 - Case

Is on the rebate list.
It's on the list by caliber, but the form says that case codes won't be accepted. The SGAmmo sale is bulk so there aren't any individual 20-round packs inside with UPCs. Many found that out the hard way during the last rebate. Attached is the full rebate form, look at "step 3" for the restriction. In the fine print it allows case codes for: WM1931000, WM8551000, W2231000 but the SGAmmo isn't either of those three.

Attachments

• WinchesterTargetRifleAmmoRebate081423.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
Be aware that the case SKU does not match rebate eligibility. You won't get the rebate with this packaging.

Edit: check out "step 3" and the fine print. It doesn't allow case UPC codes with the exception of WM1931000, WM8551000, W2231000. The SGAmmo is bulk pack so it only has a case code. No go for the rebate.

They covered this in the email

Attachments

• IMG_3124.png
    IMG_3124.png
    672.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3123.png
    IMG_3123.png
    710.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3122.png
    IMG_3122.png
    702.1 KB · Views: 35
It's on the list by caliber, but the form says that case codes won't be accepted. The SGAmmo sale is bulk so there aren't any individual 20-round packs inside with UPCs. Many found that out the hard way during the last rebate. Attached is the full rebate form, look at "step 3" for the restriction. In the fine print it allows case codes for: WM1931000, WM8551000, W2231000 but the SGAmmo isn't either of those three.

Does that really matter to anyone?
Son of a gun!

Thank you all for setting me straight!

So, you all are saying it's still a good deal even without the rebate?

A couple things from that email don't add up, but if the rebate doesn't come in, SGAmmo isn't the one that's at a loss and nobody is going to win a credit card chargeback because a rebate was denied. They're free and clear no matter what and they made the sale.

1. They "don't have time to take a picture" - WTF is that about? It took longer to send out that email than it would have to take a picture. For a vendor that will be selling hundreds of these that doesn't make any sense
  2. Winchester isn't losing any money. They can't. Winchester made the sale to SGAmmo so they got paid whatever SG gave them for it. Then they are paying the rebate. They couldn't care less what the product is selling for out the door, it has no effect at all on their bottom line.

Given the BS that SG pulled during COVID with order cancellations and price gouging it's not surprising that they'd do something shady.

The better deal is at Velocity with the 5% ongoing coupon this weekend plus the rebate. Their M193 comes out to $310. Almost as cheap as SG and no rebate or shady seller concerns.

5.56 NATO - Lake City 55 Grain M193 FMJ then use code EMPLOYED for 5% off

the Coleman aluminum folding camping table is the cheapest its been in a while at $26. Used to be at least $40 (first reviewer said $50). I'm grabbing one.

1693932463682.png
Amazon product ASIN B005G0XFEMView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G0XFEM/

price history below

Cabela's has had a sale on Starline brass for the last month with some really good prices. Starting today, you can save $20 per 100, or 30 per $300 spent if you pay with Cabela's card and use a coupon code that was sent out on the latest member's postcard. I just picked up 200 .223 cased and 50 6.5C for under $93 delivered. That's about $.20 per .223 and $0.45 for the 6.5.

They have a few common rifle calibers and lots of pistol. Some additional rifle has been coming and going, such as .45/70.

IMG_2101.jpgIMG_2102.jpgIMG_2103.jpg

f***, I just paid $2 a round for my hunting boolitz
When Target Sports gets S&B 143gr back in stock, buy a box and try them. Their hunting ammo is $1/round and is very accurate. SUB MOA at 600 yards with 2 of my rifles (TIKKA and CZ).

Edit to add: you can see the pic of the 600 yard target in my sniper thread.

Last edited:
When Target Sports gets S&B 143gr back in stock, buy a box and try them. Their hunting ammo is $1/round and is very accurate. SUB MOA at 600 yards with 2 of my rifles (TIKKA and CZ).

Edit to add: you can see the pic of the 600 yard target in my sniper thread.
I must have missed it - you’ve got a 6.5 tikka as well? Which one?

Damn. MH is still pretty reasonable. I think I'm a bit over a decade into my emergency stash. I think shelf-life is 25 years on the cans. Seems like less variety than it used to be. Maybe they figure most #10 can folks are gonna concoct their own meals. I loved that Chili Mac back in the day.

Damn. MH is still pretty reasonable. I think I'm a bit over a decade into my emergency stash. I think shelf-life is 25 years on the cans. Seems like less variety than it used to be. Maybe they figure most #10 can folks are gonna concoct their own meals. I loved that Chili Mac back in the day.
Still love it here. [laugh]
1694534980561.png

Back
Top Bottom