Deals and steals

No one needs kitchen scales. No need to weight bacon, eggs, fish, chicken, meat ...
But I'm not fat, so I'm making dessert:
flan.jpg

Surefire scout turbo dual fuel $279 at primary arms normally $359

I’m working hard to not buy this but I might give in.

Attachments

• 20230925_204207.jpg
    20230925_204207.jpg
    912 KB · Views: 13
Is that a decent price? May want to try one on a cc pistol. DO the rmr's tend to get hung up on clothing or have any other considerations regarding concealed carry?
I’m not a huge Dot on a pistol guy. But this will be my third on a pistol and my second of this very one. It’s a great deal and an awesome dot.

As for getting hung up.. I don’t use them for carry. So can’t really comment.

Is that a decent price? May want to try one on a cc pistol. DO the rmr's tend to get hung up on clothing or have any other considerations regarding concealed carry?

I usually see them used for $400. I woulda liked the bigger dot (6 moa) but it was $100 more at a different retail with the rebate.

I have not had a red dot get caught up at all in any of my carry guns.

Last edited:
I’m not a huge Dot on a pistol guy. But this will be my third on a pistol and my second of this very one. It’s a great deal and an awesome dot.

As for getting hung up.. I don’t use them for carry. So can’t really comment.

I usually see them used for $400. I woulda liked the bigger dot (6 moa) but it was $100 more at a different retail with the rebate.

I have not had a red dot get caught up at all in any of my carry guns.

Pribably the best price ive seen. I havent had an issue with it snagging, and you cant do much better than an rmr
Thanks so its basically an "always on" type thing I would imagine. Change battery once a year?

RMR’s are normally $420 and if you catch a sale they can be around $400.

This is by far the cheapest I’ve seen in a very long time. They’re probably trying to dump inventory because they released the RMR HD.

Back
Top Bottom