Deals and steals

It's still letting me add to cart. I just went through checkout so I think it's still in stock?

EDIT: Looks like it shows out of stock once you try to place the order. Dang.
Yeah I went through the whole deal and it tells you at the very end that its oos. I f*cking hate that lol

Eta- it was 9 minutes from your post to it being oos

Last edited:
Can confirm sale is online as well. They knock off an extra 5% if you pick up in store as well
If you use active junky you get an additional 12% off at Bass Pro/ Cabelas.
Looks like the Black Friday sale optic is sold out but another is still available. I’m pretty sure the only difference is the one still available only has the high mount where the the other has a high and low mount.
7098E236-C31C-4F9E-B7AF-E38E03FA6F65.jpeg

Last edited:
Midsouth has Hornady .224 Diameter 55 Grain FMJ Boat Tail With Cannelure 250 Count.

Shipping was about $10 to ship 1k.

Midsouth has Hornady .224 Diameter 55 Grain FMJ Boat Tail With Cannelure 250 Count.

Shipping was about $10 to ship 1k.
Out of stock

Tractor Supply Black Friday sale of a 36 gun Canon Safe for $299. Problem is no stores have them and you can’t order on line and have it shipped. Bastards.
They let you ship it to the wareham one. But look at the cost to get it there. Total is 415 bucks after shipping it to their own storeScreenshot_20201125-175615_Chrome.jpg

Shars is having a [20% off] BFS from 11/26 to 11/30 Home page

It's not on everything, but enough that it could be of value to people.

I'm planning to order a new milling vise that has a larger capacity (6" wide, 1.5" larger opening) that my current one. The 20% off knocks $64 off the price. Of course, shipping brings back $40 of that. But I would have paid the shipping either way, so still a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom