Deals and steals

Bi-metal, and for $500 - they can shove it.
Gunbroker auctions usually end at $410-$430 for such Tula now.
Lol I know. In hindsight should've posted in the TS thread (which has morphed into an ammo availability thread) for the people who absolutely need it but can't find it. Fwiw the last commercial 9mm I bought was back in March for 14cpr.

Bi-metal, and for $500 - they can shove it.
Gunbroker auctions usually end at $410-$430 for such Tula now.
Exactly. I’ve heard some really bad reviews from Larry’s website about that Tula in the .308 variety. Casings split in half, squibs etc. Allegedly they changed their bi-metal compound and it’s turned many people off.

Exactly. I’ve heard some really bad reviews from Larry’s website about that Tula in the .308 variety. Casings split in half, squibs etc. Allegedly they changed their bi-metal compound and it’s turned many people off.
I am shooting now 2k of .223 tulammo, but with a yellow fmj, not steel-like one. Latter is a complete garbage. I got mine for $0.42pr at an auction, out of 150 rounds in last session it had 3 duds, bad primers. 1 round got stuck at ejection.
Dealers now attempt selling those at $0.57pr, it should be boycotted in my opinion. But, a quality federal .223 is now steadily at $0.74pr, so...:(

I am running out now of cheap 9mm and cannot find any. Bummer.

$12.99

Would this be to long for an AR rifle? I have a 16” M4 style.
Ideally you want a 1-4x or 1-6x for a tactical rifle. If you set it with 4- or 5- scope then you will need a red dot on a side for shorter range engagements. AR15 with a quality upper can shoot far - so, it is totally your choice what you want it to be, a long range optimized or 50-200yds optimized.

I would not expect miracles from cheap optics, also. Cheapest good glass now is what I just got - vortex viper pst2, $600. You have to look through’em and compare glass yourself to decide what glass quality is acceptable for your use case.

Last edited:

Great, They don’t ship to MA..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

" WILL NOT SHIP TO WASHINGTON DC, WASHINGTON, RHODE ISLAND, DELAWARE, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, CONNECTICUT, NEW JERSEY, HAWAII "

Well, seeing this has already been discussed, I wonder if they would ship to an FFL in Mass.

It’s a 5 pack. $50 each is a good deal.

5 pack of "blemished" forged lowers, that is cool.

But I think just to be different I would lean toward their Black Friday deal on billet lowers, buy three get one free, works out to $67.50 per.

I used one of their billet .308 lowers and it was GTG.

🐯

Am I missing something here? Or is Cabela's this bad..

Back
Top Bottom