Deals and steals

" WILL NOT SHIP TO WASHINGTON DC, WASHINGTON, RHODE ISLAND, DELAWARE, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, CONNECTICUT, NEW JERSEY, HAWAII "

Well, seeing this has already been discussed, I wonder if they would ship to an FFL in Mass.
i believe arm or ally will ship to ri and ma

But One Get One Free

But One Get One Free
Any idea what the cartridge attachment measurement is? I tried finding it and couldn’t.

North American Rescue mini fak $50

5 pack of "blemished" forged lowers, that is cool.

But I think just to be different I would lean toward their Black Friday deal on billet lowers, buy three get one free, works out to $67.50 per.

I used one of their billet .308 lowers and it was GTG.

🐯
Attempted or order the 4 pack (buy three get one free) and they cannot charge my card. Confirmed card is 100% good, but they can't go to it. So F them. I liked the look of their 80% AR15 lower too. They also fail to mention (at least where I could see) which alloy the lower is made from. Are they 6061 or 7075? Not that it matters too much for the civilian market mind you.

10 D&H aluminum mags for 99.99 shipped

Post ban/OK in MA?

5 pack of "blemished" forged lowers, that is cool.

But I think just to be different I would lean toward their Black Friday deal on billet lowers, buy three get one free, works out to $67.50 per.

I used one of their billet .308 lowers and it was GTG.
What's the deal with "billet" lowers? Isn't forged better? Don't they take a billet, and then forge it? From what I remember about machining and industrial stuff, forging takes metal, and forms it; and makes it stronger while doing so. Why stop half-way?

Post ban/OK in MA?

What's the deal with "billet" lowers? Isn't forged better? Don't they take a billet, and then forge it? From what I remember about machining and industrial stuff, forging takes metal, and forms it; and makes it stronger while doing so. Why stop half-way?
Here is a good explanation of forged vs billet: FORGED VS. BILLET LOWER RECEIVERS

Danner Boots 25% off site wide.

Am I missing something here? Or is Cabela's this bad..

You are not missing anything. Cabelas s*cks.

Cabelas/bass pro make money on people that come in for sales and grab the over priced crap on the way out

I went in to Cabelas Friday AM on my way home. Grabbed a carriage went to the gun section. Nothing. Zip. Up and down the isles. Just a lot of cheap China crap. Returned my empty carriage and left without spending a dime. I miss the old Cabelas.

Yeah, a millionth of an inch is probably marketing hype. More like +/- 0.01 mm which would be closer to 4 ten-thousandths of an inch, not quite a millionth.

micron maybe.

but still. Hate all this marketing hype.

.000001” is something I’d never spec on a drawing.

Cabelas/bass pro make money on people that come in for sales and grab the over priced crap on the way out

Don’t forget your foam baseball cap and jerky.

I went in to Cabelas Friday AM on my way home. Grabbed a carriage went to the gun section. Nothing. Zip. Up and down the isles. Just a lot of cheap China crap. Returned my empty carriage and left without spending a dime. I miss the old Cabelas.

yeah. Nothing to do with the present situation. If Cabelas was the old cabelas they would have stuff in stock. Just like nobody else. Lol

Exactly. Gov't buys from the lowest bidder so who knows what the real spec is. Its without a doubt NOT a millionth of an inch lol.

Well, here you go. Tightest Tol (I did not look super hard) was .0015" (Fifteen ten thousandths). Far from a Millionth.

If there is no tolerance on a dimension, than that dimension defaults to either .005" if three decimals, if two decimals, than .01"

I know some of the boutique lowers are built to a better tolerances as I have seen other prints where .001" was used much more than on this one...

AR-15 BP.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom