Deals and steals

12x Monocular
Good deal on a monocular for for the range bag for those days when you don't have the time or inclination to set up the spotting scope.
Normally just over $100 and currently $62.

Gosky Monocular

Gets good reviews from birdwatchers and I'll venture to say they're going to be pickier about the optics than targetwatchers,
Mine comes in tomorrow and I'll post what I think.
Damn, it's back over $100. At 62$ I would have jumped on it.

f***, you guys are annoying! Open your very own mega-nerdsterfire thread with your computer bullshit. Nobody except for the five dungeons and dragons guys on here cares. Seriously, it's getting old. Just imagine a world where nobody gives a shit about what motherboard you were using in 1997. People are coming to this thread to see if they can find a bargain, not what microchip pictures you're beating off to.
Damn good rant

f***, you guys are annoying! Open your very own mega-nerdsterfire thread with your computer bullshit. Nobody except for the five dungeons and dragons guys on here cares. Seriously, it's getting old. Just imagine a world where nobody gives a shit about what motherboard you were using in 1997. People are coming to this thread to see if they can find a bargain, not what microchip pictures you're beating off to.
Go eat some frog legs and baguettes frenchy... we jerk off to amd procs here

12x Monocular
Good deal on a monocular for for the range bag for those days when you don't have the time or inclination to set up the spotting scope.

Gosky Monocular

Gets good reviews from birdwatchers and I'll venture to say they're going to be pickier about the optics than targetwatchers,

An ad for the following monocular has popped up several times. Looks good in the ads but I "thimk" it might belong in the too-good-to-be- true category.

12x Monocular

Gosky Monocular

or that. $65 now.
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BTH769M

My 3+ stops .308 and green tip 5.56. If I need more than that I'm just gonna put my hands up lol. For $80 more I'm sure they're pretty heavy and bulkier. Not great to leave in my car or give to my wife.

Oh and the 3+ are multi-curve so I can LARP in comfort.

I looked at it briefly, and know nothing about the company.....but reddit gundeals banned them for f***ing people over and they have horrible reviews on line....just fyi

Looks like a good deal on this trigger at Lowe's:

Oops! Looks like it's out of stock! Too bad! I was about to jump in my car and head over to my local store...and head down the "Endless Aisle" that this item was supposed to be on. I guess I'll have to wait 'til it's back in stock. Maybe pick up some ammo there when I go. [smile]

Frank
I got very erect at the thought of being able to go to a hardware store for guns and tools

With a 2 month backorder according to their customer service. Still waiting on my xmas present...

current climate 2months backorder is fine w me. then again i’m considering a 6 months form 4 approval to be speedy. are you sure delay is for the MBT-2s or something else in the order?

i normally use the BCM PNT trigger since it’s mil spec weight and pull just smoother. The ALG QMS seems readily available although I was less impressed and would rather just drop the extra $$ for a G2S.

Back
Top Bottom