Deals and steals

I have about 5k already but at that price yeah, I'm grabbing a case. In 3 months it'll be worth $700+, I'll sell it for $550-600. Does that make me an @sshole, a good planner, a capitalist, lucky?

Or dead wrong and stuck with $380 worth of $150 ammo.

Just remember. Some dolt bought GME at $400. Even at the grossly inflated price of $120 today, they are still down 70%. (Although at least you can SHOOT the ammo.)

It’s not that it’s going to blow up. But what kind of quality do you expect for $70? 5moa?
Assuming perfect ammo, no wind, etc. On a 1moa target at 100 yards that's what, a 20% chance to hit? When you're bagging 1 in 5 at a buck a shot you might as well buy the nicer barrel.

Or dead wrong and stuck with $380 worth of $150 ammo.

Just remember. Some dolt bought GME at $400. Even at the grossly inflated price of $120 today, they are still down 70%. (Although at least you can SHOOT the ammo.)
I think the odds are in my favor, and worst case by the time I get that deep in my stash, "normal" prices will likely have risen that high naturally.

Hell, last ammo I bought was a case of 9mm in August 2020 for $300, traded it and $400 cash for a $1000 trailer. So there's hope...

Hell, last ammo I bought was a case of 9mm in August 2020 for $300, traded it and $400 cash for a $1000 trailer. So there's hope...

buying ammo with plans to re-sell is in part how ammo prices went full retard. for the most part the brand new gun owners who don’t know better are no longer buying ammo...they are back to their soy drinks and Twitter.

buying ammo with plans to re-sell is in part how ammo prices went full retard. for the most part the brand new gun owners who don’t know better are no longer buying ammo...they are back to their soy drinks and Twitter.
I don’t my buy ammo to resell. So I’m kinda screwed. And I shoot a lot of local competitions. So at these prices I don’t want to go to them. Sucks.

I don't buy ammo INTENDING to re-sell, I buy it to shoot. But I'm also a capitalist and a realist. I don't "buy to flip". I buy as an investment. Some buy gold and silver, I buy brass and lead.

If I hadn't bought that case of 9mm for $300 I wouldn't have had it on my shelf to use as trade value for a trailer I needed more. One day I may need food, I'm guessing/hoping my ammo will be worth more than somebody else's gold and silver.

Meantime, while acquiring, I've also given away hundreds of dollars worth of ammo to assorted people who are late to the game.

Good deal on Tula 9mm. $499.99 Time to call that free state buddy!

• NVG button switches reticle color between red and green
I don't think this is a option on a real Eotech.
Me neither.

Airsoft customers claim it has an actual reticle.

I think the technology in these fakes is amazing.

If I wanted Chinese tech I'd go with Halosun for an actual gun sight.

I have about 5k already but at that price yeah, I'm grabbing a case. In 3 months it'll be worth $700+, I'll sell it for $550-600. Does that make me an @sshole, a good planner, a capitalist, lucky?
I don't buy ammo INTENDING to re-sell, I buy it to shoot. But I'm also a capitalist and a realist. I don't "buy to flip".

con·tra·dic·tion

noun
  1. a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.
    "the proposed new system suffers from a set of internal contradictions"
    • a person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.
      "the paradox of using force to overcome force is a real contradiction"
    • the statement of a position opposite to one already made.
      "the second sentence appears to be in flat contradiction of the first"

Not a deal but these are the best shorts you will find...

Not a deal but these are the best shorts you will find...

Haaaaa, what moron would buy $150.00 shorts ?

Dickbutt BCG's will go live. Sales are first come first serve, there will be a 2 BCG limit to insure multiple people can purchase
Not exactly the name I would use if I wanted someone to actually buy something I was trying to sell.

I bought their nitride BCG during the last sale. I would definitely get the $140 nickel boron this time.
What is the difference? Does it even really matter?

Back
Top Bottom