• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

poor pinky is no more. rest in peace, pinky.

View attachment 482302

as it can be seen - i am not a hoarder. :)

BTW, the black permanent marker works quite well to subdue the white letters.
Well, I received the 4 that I ordered yesterday. One doesn't work correctly. the o-ring squeezed partially out under the brightness/on/off switch and intensity doesn't increase much by changing the switch position. When I find my spanner wrenches, I'll try disassembling that switch to see if I can fix the problem. It would cost more to ship it back than what I paid for it.

Also worth noting is that there are no o-rings under the battery cover, so don't let it get too wet or the device will get ruined by water intrusion.

Still a good deal.

Well, I received the 4 that I ordered yesterday. One doesn't work correctly. the o-ring squeezed partially out under the brightness/on/off switch and intensity doesn't increase much by changing the switch position. When I find my spanner wrenches, I'll try disassembling that switch to see if I can fix the problem. It would cost more to ship it back than what I paid for it.

Also worth noting is that there are no o-rings under the battery cover, so don't let it get too wet or the device will get ruined by water intrusion.

Still a good deal.
Well according to the Chinglish manual it's waterproof to 30cm. [rofl]

Pinty + HIRAM = great airsoft combo? At least they'll make a "plink plink" sound. Now we need <$10 airsoft or pellet guns.

Not something I necessarily need...but would very much like to have.
There are two things everyone needs from xProducts: a Can Cannon and a Flamethrower. I have the dinky XM-42 Flamethrower Lite (33 ft for 23 sec). Picked it up on sale for $539. But you can do it up right and get the XL-18 Flamethrower - High Performance for only $3,099.00. According to them "the XL-18 can dump 5 gallons of ignited fuel in 6 seconds while continuously reaching 60 - 100 ft of distance”. And the XL-18 will work with the Napalm fuel thickening agent they sell [devil]. (Legal in 48 states, only restricted in CA and MD.)

Nice! One for backyard pellets, another for the 200yd range with 22s. I've no idea how that coupon is a good idea for the seller, but that is not my problem.

Nice! One for backyard pellets, another for the 200yd range with 22s. I've no idea how that coupon is a good idea for the seller, but that is not my problem.
Attn Posters of this thread:

Please tell me where you find these promo deals.

If you do I will look out for more and post what I find in this thread.

The more eyes, the better off we all are.

Attn Posters of this thread:

Please tell me where you find these promo deals.

If you do I will look out for more and post what I find in this thread.

The more eyes, the better off we all are.
Lol, says the guy trying to fleece people in the classifieds posting things for 5x what they’re actually worth.

Back
Top Bottom