• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Heck yeah! target coupon still works. Limit of 2 per order. So I submitted 2 orders. $9.20 per order. Can’t beat that unless they are radioactive. these will be great for practicing my hold overs at different ranges.

I can only think that these people are trying to clear out inventory that Amazon is charging them to store or something. Since they are fulfilled by Amazon. Or Amazon is liquidating the sellers stock to pay for the storage fees.

The little cancer ridden kid in Angola mining Cadmium by hand into pail 16 hours a day 6 days a week to make the batteries got a raise.
Considering the cost of living in Angola, thats some bullshit right there. I want my sub-sub-$10 Chinesium

1000 round cases of DRZ 9mm brass ready for tomorrow. Buy as many as you want.
773 credit card
750 cash
plus tax

Well if they are paying $600-650 for a case, they do have to make a profit to stay in business. Everyone cries about stores going under at the same time whining about prices.

No doubt. Might not be them. But it's crazy to buy brass at $750 or buy loaded ammo (and get the brass for free) for about the same price. It just shows how out-of-whack pricing is right now.

Well if they are paying $600-650 for a case, they do have to make a profit to stay in business. Everyone cries about stores going under at the same time whining about prices.
The alternative in many cases is the shop not selling ammo at all because of the price. Then you have people bitching about no ammo in stock. “I’m not selling ammo because it costs too much and I don’t want to insult my customers” doesn’t mean anything anymore like it did before 2013.

We should pool our money and get in the ammunition business.
You need 2 things to make real money in the ammo business, the ability to go from raw materials to finished product, and volume. Look into what that takes and the supply chain, then get back to us.

The big boys have their supplies locked up and are running equipment from back during WW2.

Back
Top Bottom