• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

$170 till midnight Wednesday. Currently $320 on Amazon and $229 on Optics Planet and Midway.

Looks like the $349 PSA kit is OOS :(
I'm glad I checked this thread and snagged one. Now the hunt is on for a stripped lower. The idea of putting it all together myself and learning how everything works is appealing. I've never had any problems with Ruger Mark I pistol disassembly and reassembly and have installed the Volquartsen Competition kit in my Mark IV so hopefully it isn't much harder than that. I even have a castle nut wrench from when I put an M4 style stock on one of my AKs. I knew that would come in handy again one day.

I'm glad I checked this thread and snagged one. Now the hunt is on for a stripped lower. The idea of putting it all together myself and learning how everything works is appealing. I've never had any problems with Ruger Mark I pistol disassembly and reassembly and have installed the Volquartsen Competition kit in my Mark IV so hopefully it isn't much harder than that. I even have a castle nut wrench from when I put an M4 style stock on one of my AKs. I knew that would come in handy again one day.
You got the steal of the century. I thought that price would've lasted longer. Congrats and have fun putting it together [banana]
well, no sale can go forever. the better railed versions for $449 went out first. i guess they did sell a hell lot of them in 3 days.
I saw that, but I personally didn't think the railed version wasn't worth $100 more. For ~$100, you can get a complete magpul furniture set (which I would've done anyway).

Primary Arms has ALL Magpul products on sale: magazines, furniture, sights etc.

Magpul Pro steel sight set: $153 o_O
PMAGs for AR and Glock: $11
Magpul's signature Bipod: $88
AR and AK furniture pieces: stocks grips handguards
single-point QD sling: $40

Just scooped up a bunch of mags for my dad in NH. It'll be a nice surprise for him when he gets the mail lol

$170 till midnight Wednesday. Currently $320 on Amazon and $229 on Optics Planet and Midway.
I have the 8x's and I hate them, they're very unforgiving in their eye relief blackout, maybe the 10's are better though.

Just bought lots of stuff.
My wallet is angry at you.

I dunno... maybe assemble some parts in to something that goes pew pew pew?
View attachment 489099
I'm an odd bird.

I can only shoot one gun at a time.

I'm really just a parts collector.

I derive enjoyment just from owning.

I like having "potential" to make guns.

My future builds are for TEOTWAWKI where the laws wont matter.
Short of that, it's all buried in 4 different states.

Damn. Wish they had this before I bought my boat. Hahaha. “Can I have 5,000 marbles please?”
Officially speaking they likely have a LP policy about only accepting a limited number of gift cards that they'd whip out on you anyway- its pretty common but never enforced unless the retailer feels slighted.

I once paid for a very expensive camera lens with 24 gift cards, no issue. Went to the same place to buy a TV from clearance with 7 gift cards and got turned down.

Officially speaking they likely have a LP policy about only accepting a limited number of gift cards that they'd whip out on you anyway- its pretty common but never enforced unless the retailer feels slighted.

I once paid for a very expensive camera lens with 24 gift cards, no issue. Went to the same place to buy a TV from clearance with 7 gift cards and got turned down.

There might be adverse legal implications to such a turn down as a gift card is in effect a bearer negotiable instrument of debt.

I'm an odd bird.

GTFO

tell me it’s not true!

of all the members on NES, I never would have thought you were an

”odd bird”

my parents were right, you learn something new every day

Reptile,
you know we love you, and the Forum wouldn’t be half as interesting or entertaining with out you
keep posting, bro........

Last edited:

Yeah. I was kidding. With my luck they'd deny it and then I'd be F'd. Just like you can get BPS points on their CC's for a boat purchase. Their margins are already razor-thin on boats.

I can't see them denying it, but it wasn't worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom