Deals and steals

I have sooooo little discipline some times.

I already have account and might be the reason. However light and free case shows $87.96 and no free light.

Question to you guys that ordered the Olight Baton. I love the light and how bright it is, but one quirk has been bugging me. It is supposed to remember your last used mode, and I like to keep it on a medium brightness. However every time I use "turbo" mode (double click) it sets my primary mode (single click) to "high" , no matter what it was on before. Does yours do this too?

Question to you guys that ordered the Olight Baton. I love the light and how bright it is, but one quirk has been bugging me. It is supposed to remember your last used mode, and I like to keep it on a medium brightness. However every time I use "turbo" mode (double click) it sets my primary mode (single click) to "high" , no matter what it was on before. Does yours do this too?

yes

They wont allow different billing/shipping addresses
I know people who do a large business mail order, and the "brand name" items, particularly optics, are frequent fraud targets. One vendor will not overnight any optic sale on a credit card unless is personally knows the customer, as the time in transit gives a bit of time for a "shipment in progress recall" if the credit card turns out to be fake. This vendor also ships all items of value with "no redirect" so the shipment cannot be sent to the legit card holder and re-directed in-route by a fraudster.

Scheels has pretty fast shipping too. For a retail outlet, they are trying hard to keep a good online presence.
There pricing is also pretty good.
Now that I'm almost 34 i can grow a little chest hair... not enough to match banderas yet but getting there maybe by 40 i will have enough to buy one of these

Pfffffft……. Wait till your 55. it will pop out everywhere. It will be coming out your ears….literally.

You will know that you have officially arrived when the barber starts cutting the hair in your ears.😂😂😂😂

Bob

Anyone going to go for this?
This is the Ultimate Upper kit without all the extras. It's identical in every way. Not as good of a deal, waiting for those to come back. They ran out of lower / trigger parts so instead started selling these.

Last edited:
For non-MA folks

That seems to be a regular item now.

Btw, I recommend everyone to subscribe to the Primary Arms email list. The sales and deals are among the best I’ve seen.

That seems to be a regular item now.

Btw, I recommend everyone to subscribe to the Primary Arms email list. The sales and deals are among the best I’ve seen.
I agree, some of their LVPO’s are great as well. I’ve been able to use a few different models and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one for the price.
I have a GLX model on my 6.5 creedmoor and the turrets have some excellent reviews.

$10 off with code "HYBRID-SAVE10". Expires tomorrow.

$10 off with code "HYBRID-SAVE10". Expires tomorrow.
Anyone use these or have a better recommendation? Looking for a belt that can be EDC but also could be setup with mag carriers etc

Anyone use these or have a better recommendation? Looking for a belt that can be EDC but also could be setup with mag carriers etc
It's nice once it's on your pants. The buckle can be tight with some belt loops and to use owb holsters or mag carriers that don't clip or snap on you have to remove the buckle.

Anderson 80% lowers at Joe Bob's for $54.95

Anderson stripped uppers $59.95

Anderson LPK $44.95

Anderson receiver extension, buffer and spring kit $39.95

🐯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom