• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Cabela's just cancelled my order for the Savage, ????
if this is for the Axis, my guess is out of stock... I got the only 30-06 in Foxboro on the first day, at 9am. When I went in on Friday, I was told by the ISP woman that she pulled orders for 10 of those guns in various calibers that day. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold 4000 of those guns in all calibers nationwide during the past 5 days.

other thing is your sig says Seacoast NH. Did you ship to Maine or MA? No Cabelas in NH. They may have cancelled it because your billing address isn't your pickup state... Not that it's illegal for that gun, but we all know how the big corporate legal departments work

Lol.

I wonder how many of us have unassembled AR's in the "I'll get to it someday" pile.
I have all the upper parts for two that I will never build. Eventually, I'll put the list of parts up for sale here. I sold the lowers in MA before becoming a NH resident.

I have two lowers mostly built and complete uppers for them. I just haven't assembled them yet (no stocks installed) as my safes are overcrowded and no room for rifles. I plan on selling a few C&R rifles to make room, then finish building those rifles.

I know some people hate PSA (I kinda do too, but can't help the sales), but this is a pretty ridiculous deal for free staters:
-AR BCG
-ten PMAGs
-Vortex Sparc2 with riser
-all for $300 shipped

The Vortex itself is $200. 10 mags is $100. BCG another $100.

Or go for the BCG and 10 mags for $150 shipped

I know some people hate PSA (I kinda do too, but can't help the sales), but this is a pretty ridiculous deal for free staters:
-AR BCG
-ten PMAGs
-Vortex Sparc2 with riser
-all for $300 shipped

The Vortex itself is $200. 10 mags is $100. BCG another $100.

Or go for the BCG and 10 mags for $150 shipped

Attachments

• FF1E4B95-BCB5-487A-B035-393D504E86F6.jpeg
    FF1E4B95-BCB5-487A-B035-393D504E86F6.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 60
It is great glass cleaner, but just be sure to use it fairly quickly. Unlike the liquid that lasts forever on the shelf… Ive found that the canned stuff doesn’t work as well if it’s beyond a few years old

if this is for the Axis, my guess is out of stock... I got the only 30-06 in Foxboro on the first day, at 9am. When I went in on Friday, I was told by the ISP woman that she pulled orders for 10 of those guns in various calibers that day. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold 4000 of those guns in all calibers nationwide during the past 5 days.

other thing is your sig says Seacoast NH. Did you ship to Maine or MA? No Cabelas in NH. They may have cancelled it because your billing address isn't your pickup state... Not that it's illegal for that gun, but we all know how the big corporate legal departments work
NH resident. Ship to Hookset NH store. They should not accept order and cancel two days later without an explanation.

Back
Top Bottom