• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

We have used one of these Ninja AF100 air fryers almost every day for three years or more (amazing what can be cooked in these mini convection ovens).

Walmart has them on "Rollback" and as this is the cheapest I have ever seen this model we ordered one as a second or backup.

$69.00 Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, AF100 - Free shipping

🐯

You've air fried for every day?

Thats a commitment

Nearly, whether it be an entree or a side dish. But the term air fried really is inaccurate, if you think of them as countertop convection ovens you can begin to imagine all the things that can be cooked in them. We seldom turn on our full-size gas oven anymore and even when we do it is likely we are using the “air fryer” for a side as well.

🐯

Nearly, whether it be an entree or a side dish. But the term air fried really is inaccurate, if you think of them as countertop convection ovens you can begin to imagine all the things that can be cooked in them. We seldom turn on our full-size gas oven anymore and even when we do it is likely we are using the “air fryer” for a side as well.

🐯
My daughter gave me one and I used it once, it seems like the basket is too small for any real use.

We have used one of these Ninja AF100 air fryers almost every day for three years or more (amazing what can be cooked in these mini convection ovens).

Walmart has them on "Rollback" and as this is the cheapest I have ever seen this model we ordered one as a second or backup.
$69.00 Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, AF100 - Free shipping
we have ninja in this format and it was excellent.
Amazon product ASIN B07S76WBGFView: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S76WBGF

Are these triggers any good?

I have the Rock River two stage National Match in most of my AR's. They are wonderful.

Consistent take-up to a stop. Apply a bit more pressure and bang. Best bang for your buck out there IMHO.

I have the Rock River two stage National Match in most of my AR's. They are wonderful.

Consistent take-up to a stop. Apply a bit more pressure and bang. Best bang for your buck out there IMHO.
at $80 - for sure. until larue jerked its prices their trigger was the best in that price range at the same #4.5 pull.

$500 good price. I’m not an enormous botach fan. For smaller goods Ive always had luck but I’ve heard nightmares about NFA or more complex transaction.

$500 good price. I’m not an enormous botach fan. For smaller goods Ive always had luck but I’ve heard nightmares about NFA or more complex transaction.

What denotes a "Police Special" - and why the reduced capacity mags?

Thank you for sharing, but these overpriced outfits make you look like a deranged taxi driver, or Antifa commie. [wink]
I prefer to blend in.
View attachment 529832
I know!

I realize that I stick out like a sore thumb.

Everybody knows my deal though, so they accept my manner of dress.

Anti Cop people feel less threatened when they see my beard because they no longer think I am a cop.

If you want to blend in and have nice stuff check these out:

These jeans are priced well and made in the US.

If you want to blend in and have nice stuff check these out:

These jeans are priced well and made in the US.
When in MA I prefer Pashtun inspired yoga pants for men:
yoga.jpg

What denotes a "Police Special" - and why the reduced capacity mags?

it’s a plain Jane 92FS
nothing unique about police special
its a 10 rd mag model

from botach’s page, I cannot confirm they are new. It certainly appears so. Nowhere does it say LE trade in or surplus.

I want a fur coat to walk around town with.

View attachment 529853
These are very well made fur hats at reasonable prices:
The coats seem similarly affordable, but I don't have first hand experience with the quality:

The coats seem similarly affordable, but I don't have first hand experience with the quality:
damn, like a ghost from the past. :)
but looks very sloppy made, no offense.
1633544816524.png

Jacob_Red_Fox_Fur_Parka_with_Rabbit_Fur_5937.jpg
I go for this one! Imagine how many toys I can hide in there while blending in! [dance] Affordable!

Back
Top Bottom