Deals and steals

Complete P80 Build kits. Multiple slide colors available. G17 and G19. $399

3.4 cubic ft Sentry Safe with digital combo: Buy the safe for $800, get an $800 OSJL gift card back.
Think: handguns, jewelry/PMs, cash, crypto hardwallets, password notebooks.
You only get a "Crazy Deal Gift Card".

Crazy Deal Gift Cards are only for use for "Crazy Deals".

Search Crazy Deals on the OSJL website.

It's all junk.

You do not get a regular gift card for use on regular items in the store.

Otherwise I'd buy 10 of these safes for $800 each and get $8,000 in gift certificates to spend on PM's. Then sell the PM's.

Can't do that.

EDIT:

I thought you meant to buy PM's with the gift card. Now I see all those things you mentioned are to put in the safe - not to buy with the gift card.

Last edited:

Apple Gift Card (Email Delivery) - Get $10 Amazon promotional credit with $100 Apple Gift Card purchase. Use code: APPLEDIGITAL. Limited time.​

Amazon product ASIN B093GXWC9KView: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Gift-Card-Holiday-1/dp/B093GXWC9K/ref=sr_1_3?tag=macrumors-20&geniuslink=true

I'm pretty sure we are anti-Apple and anti-Amazon here. Maybe anti-Applebee's. And anti-Abercrombie & Fitch. Possibly anti-AbbVie. Pretty much modern companies starting with A.

Unless they sell Pinty red dots. ROFL!!!

Am I the only one that thinks that safe is a crazy bad deal? You’re forced to spend $800 on crap quality China merchandise just to get some janky $100 “safe” that can’t even fit one rifle in it. Am I missing something here?
Yeah when I saw that link I said to myself that things $800 seriously😂😂😂

Most of these only work out if you need something they sell. For instance, if you were going to buy $800 worth of Scotts fertilizer anyway, they sell it for the same price as other stores so you buy the safe, return with the crazy card for the fertilizer and the safe is "free".

Man you mofos can't even accept FREE! I give up!

For the NES crowd:
- there ain't no DEALS
- and there surely ain't no STEALS

I'd like to know what you people actually shell out your money on. Do you even buy food? Do your wives cost you ZERO dollars? And I thought I was frugal!

The fine print isn't that bad.

You can't use crazy dollars to get another crazy deal. You can't use crazy dollars for gift cards and cash-equivalent things. You must wait ONE WHOLE DAY before you use your crazy dollars.

I've done a few of these before. The cashier goes thru it when you get your crazy card.

OSJL is the Benny's of the 21st century. Same ugly stores. Same silly stuff I really don't need but end up with a pile of it in my cart. Same very above average help.

The fine print isn't that bad.

You can't use crazy dollars to get another crazy deal. You can't use crazy dollars for gift cards and cash-equivalent things. You must wait ONE WHOLE DAY before you use your crazy dollars.

I've done a few of these before. The cashier goes thru it when you get your crazy card.

OSJL is the Benny's of the 21st century. Same ugly stores. Same silly stuff I really don't need but end up with a pile of it in my cart. Same very above average help.
"Above average" WRT guilt/innocence, ability to actually answer questions, ability to be found to answer said questions, or some other metric?

The rebate is for the TRS125, not the TRS25, unfortunately.
Actually if you look at the model number (AR731306) it is listed as a $40 rebate.
Shipping and tax (if MA) it comes out to like $29 total. Not horrible and I think I’d spend the extra on this over a pinty if I needed/wanted a cheap China dot.

Does anyone have first-hand experience with ZEV products?
I have a zev trigger in a Glock. I believe they used to do full builds and were well regarded. ...
Had any refrigerator pops yet?
0c5e3624-8df8-4586-8e4d-d90381f384d6-jpeg.369247

"Above average" WRT guilt/innocence, ability to actually answer questions, ability to be found to answer said questions, or some other metric?

Above average in terms of knowing where specific meaningless SKUs are located and such. Guilt/innocence??? I would say your average OSJL employee looks to be 5 seconds from welfare in general. But damn they work hard, are courteous and helpful as all get out. There isn't a lot I need there, but I do try and shop there just to provide more $ for the team.

Oh, and they run a pretty funny fundraiser in Nov/Dec. They raise $ for food banks and such in the area. They ask if you want to donate when you check out. I always throw in $10. They go BANANAS on the store P/A about it. I figure my $10 might turn into $30 or $40 because of it. :)

Overall - just like Benny's, I walk into OSJL and feel like I've rolled back about 40-50 years. Despite electronic cash handling and such, it just is SO mid-century feeling. The employees, at least most of them, don't have that "part time, 20 hrs a week Walmart" feel to them. Nope. They ALL seem to act like full-time employees. Like what Benny's used to have.

Above average in terms of knowing where specific meaningless SKUs are located and such. Guilt/innocence??? I would say your average OSJL employee looks to be 5 seconds from welfare in general. But damn they work hard, are courteous and helpful as all get out. There isn't a lot I need there, but I do try and shop there just to provide more $ for the team.
5 seconds from welfare often times could mean VERY not guilty.

There are lots of poor girls who are way hotter than older rich girls who are fat and ugly.

Who cares if they are poor as long as they are healthy and easy on the eyes.

5 seconds from welfare often times could mean VERY not guilty.

There are lots of poor girls who are way hotter than older rich girls who are fat and ugly.

Who cares if they are poor as long as they are healthy and easy on the eyes.
Bold of you to say that.

Back
Top Bottom