Deals and steals

I don't know about the group buy.
I have bought 15 TM lowers and i do like them. I bought a 5 pack with jig about 4 years ago. My friends and I did a group buy of 10 just before the COVID stupidity. I have their jig, too. The jig is very no-frills but it works well.
Knowing that this shop isn't some fly-by-night operation helps tip my hand..

I'm torn. I'm still chapped because I got burned in that group buy. But I'd also like to be sitting on a few. If they were billet, I'd probably just do it...
Good deal on this billet 7075 anodized with trigger guard for $60. They ship in a day or two.

Other w/out guard and packages as well if you search

Last edited:
Not gun related but Prep related. I recently purchased one of these (for more) and it's an Excellent generator for a great price ($517) It will run for 34 hours on a tank of propane

Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight​

View: https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Power-Equipment-200961-Ultralight/dp/B08L45W2V9/ref=sr_1_3?crid=5QLJ4RRK1CLW&keywords=champion%2B2500&qid=1646075240&sprefix=champion%2B2500%2Caps%2C77&sr=8-3&th=1

View attachment 583733
I bought one at Lowe's last June and works great. I use it to power up my 12x20 shed. I paid $450.00 with Vet. discount

Not gun related but Prep related. I recently purchased one of these (for more) and it's an Excellent generator for a great price ($517) It will run for 34 hours on a tank of propane

Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight​

View: https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Power-Equipment-200961-Ultralight/dp/B08L45W2V9/ref=sr_1_3?crid=5QLJ4RRK1CLW&keywords=champion%2B2500&qid=1646075240&sprefix=champion%2B2500%2Caps%2C77&sr=8-3&th=1

View attachment 583733
I have one bought it from amazon. Get the metal dipstick with attached magnet to help capture any shavings. Works great, powers what I need in the house should the power go out, which is very infrequent. 2 fridges in the summer, forced hot air oil in the winter.

I have one bought it from amazon. Get the metal dipstick with attached magnet to help capture any shavings. Works great, powers what I need in the house should the power go out, which is very infrequent. 2 fridges in the summer, forced hot air oil in the winter.

Which dipstick did you get? I have the non dual fuel one and wanna get that dipstick thingy

Shopping for Bluetooth in the ear hearing protection and axil GS extreme in particular. Some bad reviews out there but it seems if you read and follow the directions they work great. Ikr

Happen to be on sale at optics planet for $129 and free shipping.

199.99 Radical 16” upper primary arms today only
Appears to be .223 Wylde:

Damn these new generators are getting good. I have an 11 year old Briggs & Stratton 5500W non-inverter generator. It's louder than hell, pull-cord start, weighs 3x what this does, burns 4x more fuel in normal use and cost me 2x what this costs.

Damn these new generators are getting good. I have an 11 year old Briggs & Stratton 5500W non-inverter generator. It's louder than hell, pull-cord start, weighs 3x what this does, burns 4x more fuel in normal use and cost me 2x what this costs.
Sell it for 2x and buy one of the new ones. :D

"Pre-Elizabeth Warren generator for sale. Do you want one of those new cheap metal and plastic quiet generators? F*ck no! This one let's everyone in the neighborhood know that you have power and all the creature comforts that go with it. Flaunt it if ya got it! No remote to lose, no dead battery when you need it. This is no lightweight! Ain't nobody gonna carry this one off by themselves. Does it burn more fuel? Yes, but it doesn't care what grade. You can drink a quart of moonshine and piss in the tank and this bitch will burn it. No sensitive electronics to get fried in an emp or a light rain. FYI, if you show up in a Prius I will not even come to the door."

Back
Top Bottom