Deals and steals

Fishing related, just got one. Seems a very well regarded tackle box. For Costco members only. $19.99 and free shipping. $42 on Amazon.

https://www.costco.com/.product.1644024.html
I have a similar tackle box.

I took a bunch of square pvc? Cut them to the hight of the internal compartment and then banded them together for dividers. Then I use clear acrylic calendars with stoppers on the bottom to throw inside the dividers.

What I end up with is a clear tube that can hold everything and is modular to what o want to bring on an outing.

I have a similar tackle box.

I took a bunch of square pvc? Cut them to the hight of the internal compartment and then banded them together for dividers. Then I use clear acrylic calendars with stoppers on the bottom to throw inside the dividers.

What I end up with is a clear tube that can hold everything and is modular to what o want to bring on an outing.
Pics or it didn't happen.....;)

Tactical tailor has 24% off today.

$239 -

Radical Firearms 7.62x39mm Barreled AR-15 Upper - 16" - Primary Arms Exclusive​

Kitanica - Bug Out Breaker (stowable wind breaker) 72HR Flash sale @ 50% off.

AC31A7FF-B208-4B56-9A0B-9E370AC670EF.jpeg

Timney Triggers at Brownells!

Whoops. Missed that Kitanica sale - too busy this weekend to watch NES. LOL

Oh well. Woulda been a good X-mas gift for my wife.

Attachments

• 88413DF6-19C0-4FAC-B40C-0584F763054A.png
    88413DF6-19C0-4FAC-B40C-0584F763054A.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 4

If you don’t care about the 3.7 oz weight savings of the Enhanced model, EuroOptic has the older, heavier model on closeout for $999.99.
In fact they have several Vortex optics on closeout.
Vortex-Viper-PST-Closeouts.aspx

Ever since I found these guys I've wanted this item (both styles) but they've been on-backorder. Well, they finally got some back in stock and I have two on order. Maybe not a "steal" but might be a "deal".

From their website, demonstrates how much they love this:

1652473548376.png

Last edited:
Ever since I found these guys I've wanted this item (both styles) but they've been on-backorder. Well, they finally got some back in stock and I have two on order. Maybe not a "steal" but might be a "deal".

From their website, demonstrates how much they love this:

View attachment 615765
That’s nothing. I prefer these.

Good deal on the Nanuk 910 Hard Utility Case with Foam Insert. 13.2 x 9.2 x 4.1” interior with a customizable cubed foam insert, good for a couple of 1911 sized pistols. 44% off coupon applied automatically when you add it to your cart, so $39.95 each. Good for the next 24 hours.

Nanuk 910 Hard Utility Case with Foam Insert

Thanks, good deal. I ordered one in tan, total $42.45 with MA tax and free shipping.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom