Deals and steals

You can buy a stripped lower from any FFL in MA as long as you’re willing to state that it is for a .22 rimfire build. The more reasonable ones don’t even have that requirement, since under MGL a stripped lower is not a gun (independent of what the AG may declare in an “Enforcement Notice”) and therefore not subject to any ban. The Feds do say that a stripped lower is a “receiver” and thus must be serialized and go through an FFL.
Just go to the mill if you want a lower. No 22lr requirement bs lol

Dang it! lol the original link you posted showed sold. I didn’t look further because I didn’t want to be forced to spend more money.

I don't get the big deal about the KAC stuff
They had a bunch (17) more but now they are gone.
If a Gun Broker seller sells something and they have more you have to click on the button to "View New Listing".

That was a heck of a deal.

The dealers now are selling them for $2,500.

I wish I had bought a bunch to flip but that is a big purchase.

The only AR15 as good as a KAC is Noveske which is unobtanium without paying double or triple of retail. Supply and demand. There is a huge demand and also a tiny supply. That causes prices to go parabolic.

They had a bunch (17) more but now they are gone.
If a Gun Broker seller sells something and they have more you have to click on the button to "View New Listing".

That was a heck of a deal.

The dealers now are selling them for $2,500.

I wish I had bought a bunch to flip but that is a big purchase.

The only AR15 as good as a KAC is Noveske which is unobtanium without paying double or triple of retail. Supply and demand. There is a huge demand and also a tiny supply. That causes prices to go parabolic.
I think LMT would like to have a word with you lol

As good as....
My Aeros run fine, no issues. Hell the first lower I ever bought a poverty pony Anderson lower runs fine with no issues

Last edited:
1. What makes you say "rolling blackouts coming"?

2. Is this another Honda "clone"? If so, not a bad deal.

I will say the west is more at risk than the East, but I’ve heard of it more and more.

Don’t think it’s a Honda clone, they’re an American company that makes all their stuff in Chyna

I will say the west is more at risk than the East, but I’ve heard of it more and more.

Don’t think it’s a Honda clone, they’re an American company that makes all their stuff in Chyna
2 of those are midwest and west. One is "future". Only CNN says "nationwide" this year, or something like that. I think we'll be fine here in New England.

I don't understand the KAC part. Never seen a whole rifle by them but the parts I've run into are budget stuff, always group them in the bottom (like sub PSA level).

What am I missing - they build high end rifles but have cheapo parts also in the portfolio?

I don't understand the KAC part. Never seen a whole rifle by them but the parts I've run into are budget stuff, always group them in the bottom (like sub PSA level).

What am I missing - they build high end rifles but have cheapo parts also in the portfolio?
You're probably thinking KAK, I don't believe Knights sells anything cheap...

1. What makes you say "rolling blackouts coming"?

2. Is this another Honda "clone"? If so, not a bad deal.
I know nothing about generators. I bought the same brand at BJ's about 7 or 8 years ago a little bigger 9500 Watts I think. Ran my house on it for 4 days. No issues. I pull it out once a year and it always starts right up.

I know nothing about generators. I bought the same brand at BJ's about 7 or 8 years ago a little bigger 9500 Watts I think. Ran my house on it for 4 days. No issues. I pull it out once a year and it always starts right up.
Bigger is better. I suggest people get a 7500 watt, running, as a minimum

Bigger is better. I suggest people get a 7500 watt, running, as a minimum
That depends on your power requirements, bigger is a waste if you don’t use it as it sucks down way more fuel, even when not running at high load.
I get away with a 5500 just fine and at night switch to 2200w/120v on half the panel just to keep the fridge and heat going.

Last edited:

ComforTac Ultimate Belly Band Holster 2.0​

$8.99–$15.99

3d6fa332-457e-4527-8814-59ad7e535d48.jpg

These any good? I mean, how different can one be from another? They are all nylon/stretch material, with velcro and a pocket.

Good deal, I ordered 2 in case they are great and one gets wet or ruined.

Last edited:

ComforTac Ultimate Belly Band Holster 2.0​

$8.99–$15.99

3d6fa332-457e-4527-8814-59ad7e535d48.jpg

These any good? I mean, how different can they be from one another? They are all nylon/stretch material, with velcro and a pocket.

We have one of these for a G43. It's comfortable to wear.

Back
Top Bottom