Deals and steals

it is back - get those while in stock at $149 - an AMAZING trigger - for the price. the diamond one listed above is better, but a $100 more.
it works fine in my ar10s as well.
121.50 at opticsplanet with discount code.

Hod does the Triggertech compare to the Larue MBT-2? I have that in my rifle, but need another for a new build.
That’s what I’ll be testing. I’m beginning to move to flat triggers, and wanted to replace larue as it’s curved. I also hate the look of the larue flat, which is a bummer since it’s auch a good, cheap trigger.

Hod does the Triggertech compare to the Larue MBT-2? I have that in my rifle, but need another for a new build.
compares favorably - the pull is 2.5# vs 3.5# - not a huge diff, but the brake and overall feel is crispier. a good deal from OP, for sure, probably the best one so far.

LOKGrips is offering a 20% discount today and today only. Nice quality high end G10 custom grips for many different brands and models. Just ordered a set for a CZ 75D PCR. I'll post pic's when they arrive.

Check out LOK Grips

Jay
I posted that on Friday
I bought a set of their brass AXG grips with back strap for $140, pretty good unfortunately the cerakote option wasn't available

121.50 at opticsplanet with discount code.

Just noticed that Optics Planet has an "Estimated to ship within 4-6 weeks” on the availability. Might be better off spending the extra money to get it from EuroOptic. I’ve found that OP’s estimated ship dates can sometimes be wildly optimistic.

if it says that it is available for shipping immediately - usually it is not an issue. a 4-6 weeks, well, it may also mean - never. or may indeed ship in 4-6 weeks. 50/50 chance.
I ordered a Romeo 1 Pro from them at a really good price ($320). They said it would ship in 16-25 days. Figured the savings were worth the wait. Ordered it 11/29/2019, it shipped 1/21/2020. They did ship it, but the delay was more like 8 weeks rather than a little over 3.

Last edited:
Dara Holsters & Gear

15% off each item
Code: TGPRESALE21

The code worked for me just now, although I was doubtful it would as I found it with a web search and I translated it as "Thanksgiving pre sale 2021."

EDIT: Sorry forgot the URL

🐯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom