• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Anyone have the rmrcc? The 6.5moa is on sale for $420 on brownells with another $100 rebate.

$320 seems like a pretty good price

Anyone have the rmrcc? The 6.5moa is on sale for $420 on brownells with another $100 rebate.

$320 is a very good price

I ordered a couple more, still $12.99 but be aware the estimated shipping date is now August 31st.

I am in no hurry so it is OK.

BTW here is the direct link to Amazon rather than the passthrough.
www..amazon.com/dp/B01CNP4HMG/

🐯

They just updated the shipping date to August 17th if that makes any difference to anyone buying.

EDIT: BTW no matter how I arranged the boxes I could only fit 19 Speer 9mm boxes in one of these crates. Could not get that last one in to make a case load.

🐯

Last edited:
These are awesome triggers. I would buy another (my third) just to have for a future build, but I don't have the dough right now.

RISE ARMAMENT - RA-535 ADVANCED PERFORMANCE TRIGGER
$229.99 $183.99 (in your cart)

🐯

Midway is having a one time offer on the SOG Piller, one of the best fixed blade field knives out there. If you don’t mind the hideous orange color (now you know why they're a one time offer), you can get it for $100 with free shipping, almost $90 less than the black version (and $115 less than the black one on the SOG website).

Here is a decent review of it:
sog-pillar-review

Went back a week or two, and tried to quote all the AR parts so they are in one place, and maybe a review or two. Hope this helps someone. If anyone can help weed out the best here, that would be even more helpful.

Thanks, and hope this helps.

One thing I noticed, was not any deals/steals on front handguard/stock for AR's. Any advice or deals/steals? Thanks again.

I bought the $79 nickel boron AR15 BCG from DurkinTactical and it looks legit. Gas keys are properly staked, locking lugs are sharp, firing pin floats freely and has good primer penetration. Not long ago I was paying double that for the same thing.

Radical Firearms 18" .223 Wylde 1:8 S.S. Rifle-Length Barreled Upper - 15" M-LOK RPR Gen3 Rail and BMD Brake on 4th of July sale for 199.99 from PA. I have one of these and at $200 it’s a pretty good deal (still need to get a BCG and charging handle).
radical-firearms-18in-1in8-223-wylde-complete-stainless-steel-ar15-upper-half-w-15in-rpr-m-lok-rail

pity they do not accept orders from MA, truly pity.
this is actually a totally OK BCG and the price is amazing.

Ballistic Advantage 11.5"barrel and 10" handguard $211 before tax and shipping

MidwayUSA has AR Stoner AR Chrome-Plated firing pins on sale (4 for $15.99. or 1 for $3.32 ea)
Reviewed well... Nice, emergency spares...

AR-STONER Firing Pin AR-15 Chrome Plated Pack of 4

View attachment 641965

BCG+barrel <$120

Ballistic Advantage 16" mid-gas govt profile = $85!

Toolcraft .223/5.56/300 BLK M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride - TOOAUTO-016​

Toolcraft .223/5.56/300BLK M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride

These are awesome triggers. I would buy another (my third) just to have for a future build, but I don't have the dough right now.

RISE ARMAMENT - RA-535 ADVANCED PERFORMANCE TRIGGER
$229.99 $183.99 (in your cart)

🐯

Up to 25% off Husky storage cabinets
Buy at your own risk. I ordered 2 and both were damaged so I went with a cabinet off Amazon for a little more and the packaging was WAAAY better than the Husky.

Buy at your own risk. I ordered 2 and both were damaged so I went with a cabinet off Amazon for a little more and the packaging was WAAAY better than the Husky.
It's getting shipped to the store so if it's banged up they can eat it

Ya, I have one, bought it for $400 literally *2 weeks after the sale started, and 2 weeks is magically outside the Europtic return window. Save $20 and get from Euro, unless they went up $20 the price should be $300 on sale.

* 2 weeks is my best guess, but the sale started 1 day outside the return window..

I could buy another and bring the cost down to $350 each lol

And here is a comment direct from Home Depot:
Dear Valued Home Depot Customer, all cabinets are inspected in the factory and packed intact, and only qualified cabinets are allowed to be shipped out. The damages are caused during the shipping. We are working to improve the package to better protect the product during shipping.
The four I have were all perfectly fine, but I did pick all four up directly at Home Depot. I didn’t have them shipped to my house (there is a N.H. Home Depot closer to me than the nearest one in MA and it saves me the MA sales tax) so they were not handled individually by an independent shipper but probably palletized when shipped to the store.

Given @andrew1220’s experience and the comment from the store, I would only get these if I could pick them up directly from the store. In their boxes they weigh in at 136.5 pounds so what I do is pick them up at the store and then unbox them piece by piece in the bed of my truck. Just take the individual pieces to where I want the cabinet and assemble it there. If I did find any damage, it wouldn’t be that hard to box it back up and bring it back since the box never leaves the bed of my truck (until it’s empty).

Ya, I have one, bought it for $400 literally *2 weeks after the sale started, and 2 weeks is magically outside the Europtic return window. Save $20 and get from Euro, unless they went up $20 the price should be $300 on sale.

* 2 weeks is my best guess, but the sale started 1 day outside the return window..

I could buy another and bring the cost down to $350 each lol

Just ordered it from euro optic, thanks.

Seems like all the complaints are on the mounting plates but I’m gonna have my slide milled for it.

I’m done with mounting plates, I think they’re annoying. Rather just have the slide milled.

Just ordered it from euro optic, thanks.

Seems like all the complaints are on the mounting plates but I’m gonna have my slide milled for it.

I’m done with mounting plates, I think they’re annoying. Rather just have the slide milled.

Cool, I sent my slide to be milled out and the RMRcc fits in it like a glove, a tight glove lol

Back
Top Bottom