Deals and steals

So you have one?
Yes. I don’t wear it often but it is good for deep concealment if you want your gun to be partially or fully below the belt, or if you just aren’t wearing a belt.

You can also ride it way up above your belt line too, I think that would work well for women, less so for men.

I also have the phlster pro holster I think it’s called, I like that better most of the time. I’m almost always wearing a belt.

Yes. I don’t wear it often but it is good for deep concealment if you want your gun to be partially or fully below the belt, or if you just aren’t wearing a belt.

You can also ride it way up above your belt line too, I think that would work well for women, less so for men.

I also have the phlster pro holster I think it’s called, I like that better most of the time. I’m almost always wearing a belt.
I keep thinking about getting one, but I so rarely am not wearing a belt that it just hasn't felt like a priority. Good to hear another positive review.

phlster enigma

[rofl]

I mean, I guess in some situations, I could see it. But damn. That stilll looks like a solution looking for problems. That and I hate regular-thickness kydex.

I also looked at the Pro. I hate those wings on holsters to "pull them into the body." Although that was 30# ago. I should pull out my wingy holster and see how it fits now. I wonder where I put it. Or did I give it away to someone here a year or two ago. ROFL!!!

Bumped into this shopping for bipods. It's a wierd ass optic planet offering I'm debating that includes a 5-8 week ship estimate (due to bipods not being stocked, that if I had to guess are readily available and ship faster, are just not in their warehouse). And yes the packaging of these two items is awfully random.

Knock another 5% off with a code, and then you also get 12% (about $50 for the whole optic+bipod package) in bonus bucks. So an AR332 plus an Atlas PSR BT46 w/ the mount, $425ish plus another $50ish you can spend later.

So if you happened to want a Burris 332, or you figure you could sell one NIB easy for say $150 (they are $300 on Ebay).. Well that's about $100 off your Atlas bipod - not bad for a product that isn't ever discounted much.

The optic is discontinued, on sale for $200 at OP. I have a 332, not comparable to $1000 stuff fairly, but beats say primary arms similar fixed mag offerings IMO. Definitely decent.

On Woot.
These are not my thing and I have no idea if they are worth buying even at +50% off.
I know these are popular with runners and talked about in women's gun groups, but the only sizes available here are X-Large (right hand) and Large (left hand).

Still someone might find this useful they do have 4.5 stars with 44,500 reviews on AMZ

ComfortTac Unisex Ultimate Belly Band Gun Holster
$14.99 (free shipping for Prime members)

🐯
They're fine for lake days, the phone slot is a nice plus

Anyone have the rmrcc? The 6.5moa is on sale for $420 on brownells with another $100 rebate.

$320 seems like a pretty good price

Trijico is great, but 2 weeks ago a guy at Westwood let me shoot his 1911 with an AIMPOINT ... and holy f*ck.

I have never seen a more perfect red dot as the AIMPOINT. The thing was literally a perfect circle.

I used to think I had a problem because every red dot I ever used looks not as bad as the top right, but somewhere between the top left and right, not a perfect dot.

Until I looked at that AIMPOINT, then I realized it is not my eyes.

The AIMPOINT looked just like the top left.
The day after I looked through a CMORE, ULTRADOT and TRIJICON and they were not as perfect.

According to the guy, everyone that shot his gun had the same reaction I had.

SmartSelect_20220814-081948_Gallery.jpg

Trijico is great, but 2 weeks ago a guy at Westwood let me shoot his 1911 with an AIMPOINT ... and holy f*ck.

I have never seen a more perfect red dot as the AIMPOINT. The thing was literally a perfect circle.

I used to think I had a problem because every red dot I ever used looks not as bad as the top right, but somewhere between the top left and right, not a perfect dot.

The day after I looked through a CMORE, ULTRADOT and TRIJICON and they were not as perfect.

View attachment 650006

I noticed the same awhile ago with someone's Trijicon versus my Sig red dots on rifles. For whatever reason that model he had (again a rifle sorta model) messes less with my eyes.

I do have astigmatism, you probably do too. When I look at say a star in the sky it's got symmetrical tentacles or wings that come off it in an arc, and the eye doc says so too, albeit "minor" and with great vision regardless. A red dot to me is usually just more of a blob, burning man, works fine - center the blob on the target and that's where the projectile ends up.

View attachment 650006

My holosun 507K looks like the top right.

The rmrcc looks like the top left.

My aimpoint pro and my trijicon mro looks like the top left as well.

I’d like a t2 for a rifle but $$$$.

My holosun 507K looks like the top right.

The rmrcc looks like the top left.

My aimpoint pro and my trijicon mro looks like the top left as well.

I’d like a t2 for a rifle but $$$$.
That's disappointing to hear about the 507K. I feel like my 509T looks good but I've recently been looking at that slim profile 507 one for the Glock MOS.

That's disappointing to hear about the 507K. I feel like my 509T looks good but I've recently been looking at that slim profile 507 one for the Glock MOS.

I like the 507K, it’s a little blurry but not too bad. I have it on a g48 and use the multi reticle system.
Really like the side load battery.

That is cool if that were your top priority, but the Aimpoint Acro also looks like you are parking a school bus atop your slide compared to a Trijicon RMR Type 2 .

🐯

** Please note school bus is an NES registered service mark of @drgrant

BAVITE Swivel Swing Magnetic Hook, 60LB (10 Pack) Strong Neodymium Magnet Hook

Click the coupon and get 10 for $15.49

The magnets are super strong and the hooks are solid.

Great for hanging stuff on the side of your safe, tool cabinet, what have you. Actually maybe a little too strong for refrigerators, you have to be careful with the finish.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QSJ6Q72/

🐯

That is cool if that were your top priority, but the Aimpoint Acro also looks like you are parking a school bus atop your slide compared to a Trijicon RMR Type 2 .

🐯

** Please note school bus is an NES registered service mark of @drgrant

I read some not glowing reviews about the Acro when I was looking into it. Plus as you said it’s ginormous

Screen%20Shot%202022-08-02%20at%207.30.45%20PM.JPG

Firman refurbished 9400 watt tri fuel generator. $549 free shipping. Sold direct from Firman via ebay

Arken extended its coupon 'SAVE25%' to all its scopes including new EP5, while in stock.

it brings its price, shipped, to $423.74. for this price, it is quite a lot of glass. I am getting one more.
discount also applies to SH4 scopes, i have one as well - but - it is no match with EP5 quality wise, and the eye box on EP5 is better. it is a way better scope overall.

Last edited:
9000W inverter generator Was 2000 bucks last week. This is the model I am going to get to power my camper. All reviews I read about it are positive. The price at the time I’m writing this is 1100.00 bucks. That’s an amazing price. I Will still get this same unit for 2k when the time comes. What I see when I don’t have the cash. Maybe they’re cleaning house fo a new model?

Amazon product ASIN B09QQDQS78View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QQDQS78/?coliid=I2DDZ9DP9YEOKA&colid=112HRMBTY6C6Y&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

Arken extended its coupon 'SAVE25%' to all its scopes including new EP5, while in stock.

it brings its price, shipped, to $423.74. for this price, it is quite a lot of glass. I am getting one more.
discount also applies to SH4 scopes, i have one as well - but - it is no match with EP5 quality wise, and the eye box on EP5 is better. it is a way better scope overall.
Damn your eyes. Now not only will I have to get one, but I'll have to get an appropriate rifle to put it on.

9000W inverter generator Was 2000 bucks last week. This is the model I am going to get to power my camper. All reviews I read about it are positive. The price at the time I’m writing this is 1100.00 bucks. That’s an amazing price. I Will still get this same unit for 2k when the time comes. What I see when I don’t have the cash. Maybe they’re cleaning house fo a new model?

Amazon product ASIN B09QQDQS78View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QQDQS78/?coliid=I2DDZ9DP9YEOKA&colid=112HRMBTY6C6Y&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

That $1100 price looks like it’s from a new seller on Amazon from India. If you want it shipped direct from genmax and Amazon thenjts $2199 but has a $200 off coupon. There is actually a seller on Amazon that has it for $800 and free delivery but only 1 feedback

Looks fine but who is going to service it under warranty and who will fix it if it has major issues after the warranty expires. Some folks like myself can make repairs themselves so really not a worry after warranty is over. Just curious if there is a support structure under these.

These guys have been around for awhile, always had good prices and are NH based, mostly Aero stuff. Sadly looks as if they are closing up (hopefully not but inventory is notably way smaller and all they list are closeouts).

Some good deals in there, worth flipping through.

that 'going out of business' sale now continues for a suspiciously long time, and, they do not ship to mass.
they used to have greatly priced 308 BCGs, sold out now. but no shipping to here, cancelled my order.

that 'going out of business' sale now continues for a suspiciously long time, and, they do not ship to mass.
they used to have greatly priced 308 BCGs, sold out now. but no shipping to here, cancelled my order.

It's odd, hard to understand what their status is, but some prices there seemed around 35% off retail and that's pretty good - at least for folks w/ an address they ship to.

In the past I'd debate ordering from them (fast, decent prices) or OP (slow, better than decent prices).

Back
Top Bottom