Deals and steals

The whole set? Not sure what regular pricing is, but looks like they are including a bunch of filler (PDF's, audiobooks) to inflate the "actual value" for the Black Friday set.
The PDF worksheets are great learning aids and more interesting than what my daughter gets from the government school. The audiobooks are good for car rides. We frequently go to northern Vermont, a 4 hour trip, and the audio books help pass the time.

First hit here:
...leads here:

🐯

First hit here:
...leads here:
Well, I figured if people are looking to get one, they could just describe it. Anyways, long story short, instead of taking a regular size gun, and then making a "compact" model; this takes a really nice compact gun and upsizes it. I guess that is fine if you don't already have a full sized gun. Kind of a buzzkill for those looking for a nice compact 9mm, thinking this is an improvement on that compact model somehow. Thanks anyhow though. Appreciate the help.

I have a Lee progressive on my list, been on it for years, but I see no point in buying a progressive press when primers are still MIA or triple the pre-Covid price.
Mid south has the Hornady LNL for $500 as a Black Friday thing. Free shipping.

25% off Mark jackets and other stuff!

Check this deal out on Amazon
Limited-time deal: Westinghouse 12500 Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant https://a.co/d/1VRwhi5
I grabbed this for my house yesterday. The old house had an automatic standby 10kw, this thing is more powerful

If anyone comes across a deal on a p365 x macro please send it my way. That’s gonna be my Xmas gift to myself for being such a good boy.
F*cking SIG with all their 365, I cna barely keep track, lets see if I get them all right ...

365 X - 365 with the grip of the XL
365 XL
365 SAS
365 X MACRO

Did I miss any?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom