Deals and steals

SG has been terrible to gun enthusiasts over the years. Years back I had a few cases of 7.62x39 ordered at market price, they showed hundreds of cases in stock. A few days later there was a shooting and their price skyrocketed, they canceled my order and sold all the ammo at gouger prices. They are also the ones to cancel existing $18 pmag orders and jack them up in the wake of a media event. They are as bad as Cheaper than Dirt.
I don't use them I'm always just curious but good to know

Time for a ride on the NES time machine. Remember the wonderful Pinty Pro red dot? What size mount or riser do I need to use this on a flat-top (picatinny) AR? It's way too low to be able to see it with a cheek weld right now.

Hopefully some deal going on right now that is worthy of the Pinty.
I had this one lying around. It seemed to fit.
Amazon product ASIN B00M9JEBC8View: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M9JEBC8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Time for a ride on the NES time machine. Remember the wonderful Pinty Pro red dot? What size mount or riser do I need to use this on a flat-top (picatinny) AR? It's way too low to be able to see it with a cheek weld right now.

I bought a couple two three of them for the $6.38 they were running at the time. (Never mounted one, but I did use one of the turret caps to replace a lost one on my Sig Romeo5, and the batteries from the same one were transferred to another red dot. It pretty much paid for itself!)

For those needing a Pinty fix, here's a laser sight for $9.72!

laser sight.jpg

There is a code for this, that's supposed to drop the price to$9.72, but it's showing up at that discounted price on Amazon right now. This winter I will definitely find something to mount my Pinty red dot and Pinty tactical laser sight to! And to top it off, maybe I'll try this high speed weapon system while wearing the Pinty "3D Bionic Ghillie Suit Leafy Outdoor Camo for Hunting Airsoft Wildlife Photography Bird Watching Breathable Woodland Forest/Jungle Camouflage Poncho for Men Women Military Hunting Gear" that I bought for $2.66 back in May of '21! 😜

81G+NKahU2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited to add, for a super tactical setup, there is a laser sight fitted to a pic riser that you can attach the Pinty red dot to for just under $12, and it's "military grade"!

713zfKOjUtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Magpul PMAG 10-Round GL9 Magazine for Glock 19 (MAG907)

Sale $10.46

I started to buy three but then bailed because at the bottom of the checkout screen it said, "This order may require an adult's signature upon delivery."
Don't know if it ultimately would but either way I haven't got time for that noise despite the $4 per mag savings (maybe if I was buying ten of them).

🐯
These are good magazines. I use them for range work to keep the wear and tear down on original capacity Glock mags.
Dependable enough for CCW carry...

Check this deal out on Amazon
Limited-time deal: Westinghouse 12500 Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant https://a.co/d/1VRwhi5
I grabbed this for my house yesterday. The old house had an automatic standby 10kw, this thing is more powerful

That is way more than most people need....
I have a generac 23.5?/35k? surge... Something like that.
That runs my entire restaurant...

Only thing I unplug is the og 2010 plasma tv that's on the same circuit as a seven foot tall commercial fridge.

I bought a couple two three of them for the $6.38 they were running at the time. (Never mounted one, but I did use one of the turret caps to replace a lost one on my Sig Romeo5, and the batteries from the same one were transferred to another red dot. It pretty much paid for itself!)

For those needing a Pinty fix, here's a laser sight for $9.72!

View attachment 691081

There is a code for this, that's supposed to drop the price to$9.72, but it's showing up at that discounted price on Amazon right now. This winter I will definitely find something to mount my Pinty red dot and Pinty tactical laser sight to! And to top it off, maybe I'll try this high speed weapon system while wearing the Pinty "3D Bionic Ghillie Suit Leafy Outdoor Camo for Hunting Airsoft Wildlife Photography Bird Watching Breathable Woodland Forest/Jungle Camouflage Poncho for Men Women Military Hunting Gear" that I bought for $2.66 back in May of '21! 😜

View attachment 691087

Edited to add, for a super tactical setup, there is a laser sight fitted to a pic riser that you can attach the Pinty red dot to for just under $12, and it's "military grade"!

View attachment 691090
I'm sure they'll work find on .22's and 9mm's, but I've never been much of a laser guy. The one laser I do like is a light combo I got for $50 that I put on a .22 pistol and at 10 yards it shoots right to the laser and has held zero for several years. Rechargeable battery too.

50% off annual subscription to Paramount+ if you want to catch up on Yellowstone.
Hulu has a sale too, $2 a month for 12 months that's good thru Monday. IDK what all they have for streaming, but that's a pretty sweet deal.

For those on the fence on the rough rider. $58 now after MIR.

$20 shipping >_<

ETA: If people are going to buy a Heritage and do the MIR, the only ones I recommend with a barrel over 3 inches is the adjustable sight models. You will be much happier with better, modern sights that you can move to the POI and they are available in 9 shot models, but the 6 shot is the only one available now.

$20 shipping >_<

ETA: If people are going to buy a Heritage and do the MIR, the only ones I recommend with a barrel over 3 inches is the adjustable sight models. You will be much happier with better, modern sights that you can move to the POI and they are available in 9 shot models, but the 6 shot is the only one available now.

Still $10 cheaper than previous. NES skinflints never disappoint 😂

Hulu as a sale for their service, 12 months for $2 a month with ads, add Disney+ for another $2.99 no adds.
It's for new and returning subscribers.

If you already have Hulu and you want this deal, cancel your account.
Create another gmail account if you don't already have one you haven't used.

Now I know there is a lot of hatred on PayPal but this is where the service is useful.

Use a credit card at Hulu, and they have your card name and billing address on file and can see when you make duplicate accounts.

Use PayPal to pay for your subscription and you can use any name you want and no need for an address. PayPal only sends an authorization code, no personal information.

So create account with any name you want (Jack Reacher, Tom Yanks, Harry Pottar, etc,), click PayPal to pay monthly, authorized and you're all done.

You can manage subscription through Hulu page or go to PayPlay and see what subscription service you have cancel from there if you need to.

Harry

For those on the fence on the rough rider. $58 now after MIR.

Not seeing a similar/corresponding deal on the 22lr/22wmr combo, or am I missing something? Would it make sense to just buy the .22lr and get the additional .22wmr cylinder?

For $58, this would be a good gun for training, or squirrels/rabbits, or just plinking cans, if you have a place to do that.

Just saw the post about adjustable sights, which is also a good point.

Things are starting to get more complicated with all the add-ons; which makes the actual price go up for each add-on.

For the $58, you get a .22 that you need to learn how it shoots and go with that. For closer to $200, you start getting something more desirable.

Last edited:
SG has been terrible to gun enthusiasts over the years. Years back I had a few cases of 7.62x39 ordered at market price, they showed hundreds of cases in stock. A few days later there was a shooting and their price skyrocketed, they canceled my order and sold all the ammo at gouger prices. They are also the ones to cancel existing $18 pmag orders and jack them up in the wake of a media event. They are as bad as Cheaper than Dirt.
I won’t use sportsman’s guide. Due to the issues you’ve listed as well as they won’t sell any knife to MA residents, as well as taking an order sitting on it then cancelling it because they oversold the item. So I’m all set with them.

Back
Top Bottom