• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Beretta offering $100 rebates:

Get the APX A1 Carry 9mm for $169 after rebate.

51655131590_2.jpg

Did you sign up for the notification for when it's back in stock ???
I've had to do this before and they're usually pretty quick about getting the item back in inventory.
The rebate runs until the end of January, for that price, I'm in for one.

No, I was just pointing out how quickly they sold out. It is a good deal for sure, but the last thing I need is another striker fired 9mm.

Interesting though the APX came out of the same competition that produced the Sig Sauer M17 (P320) but here is an entire pistol for less than a P320 FCU.

🐯

Hmmm. Interesting. Working on teh design of the new place. My current home SUCKS for long-gun placement in teh bedroom. It's over hte garage, so I've got 2 rooflines. The closets, set into the roof line, are small. Hard to fit anything in there. PITA to access it all. But teh new place - I'll have all sorts of room and such. I can't wait. Not that I'm expecting an incursion at any time. But It's nice to be prepared. :). Not sure if I'd use this or a conventional small long gun safe or one of those hidden-mirror things. So many choices.

Hmmm. Interesting. Working on teh design of the new place. My current home SUCKS for long-gun placement in teh bedroom. It's over hte garage, so I've got 2 rooflines. The closets, set into the roof line, are small. Hard to fit anything in there. PITA to access it all. But teh new place - I'll have all sorts of room and such. I can't wait. Not that I'm expecting an incursion at any time. But It's nice to be prepared. :). Not sure if I'd use this or a conventional small long gun safe or one of those hidden-mirror things. So many choices.

I certainly wouldn't use it for long-term storage. But for short-term, say daily, while you are there, it might be an option.

This is the same price they always are so not a deal so much as a good value that folks might not be aware of.
12-pack of made in the USA, StreamLight 123A lithium batteries for $22.65, so at $1.89 each they are a good value compared to Energizer, Duracell, etc. .

www.amazon.com/dp/B000IXCO8K?

Edit: BTW it is rumored these are made at the Panasonic USA plant.

🐯

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn't use it for long-term storage. But for short-term, say daily, while you are there, it might be an option.

If it's behind a bunch of stuff in the closet, I could see it being a viable alternative. Probably not what I want, but it's interesting and an option. Inside of a closed section of something (hidden wall) but still locked up. It's always a trade-off of accessibility and "safety".

This is the same price they always are so not a deal so much as a good value that folks might not be aware of.
12-pack of made in the USA, StreamLight 123A lithium batteries for $22.65, so at $1.89 each they are a good value compared to Energizer, Duracell, etc. .

www.amazon.com/dp/B000IXCO8K?

Edit: BTW it is rumored these are made at the Panasonic USA plant.

🐯

Thanks for the suggestion. I now could use some of these, because of the purchase noted in the immediately preceding post.

Frank

Lightening Amazon deal. Not sure how good it could be but 89% off

Limited-time deal: JLHT 40X60 Monocular Telescope High Power Monocular for Adults with Phone Adapter& Tripod& Hand Strap Low Night Vision Monocular Equipped with BAK4 Prism for Bird Watching Hunting Traveling Concert https://a.co/d/31vY2DD

Lightening Amazon deal. Not sure how good it could be but 89% off

Limited-time deal: JLHT 40X60 Monocular Telescope High Power Monocular for Adults with Phone Adapter& Tripod& Hand Strap Low Night Vision Monocular Equipped with BAK4 Prism for Bird Watching Hunting Traveling Concert https://a.co/d/31vY2DD
Quick search shows pretty much the same as the chinazon one for around $20 (shipped from china) on ebay...

Thanks for the suggestion. Mine arrived yesterday, and you're right, they make a great, powerful, pocket flashlight.

Frank
Got my three delivered yesterday. Gave one to the wife and put some in some different kits and truck.

Read the programming instructions. It’s very easy to do. I change most mine to high mode only.

Back
Top Bottom