Deals and steals

Shooters Outpost has the Vortex Sonora (4-12x44 SFP) on sale for $99.99 on the second floor. No sales tax so hand them a $100 bill and you're done. Cheapest on amazon is $140.

61TcHk7sLAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Shooters Outpost has the Vortex Sonora (4-12x44 SFP) on sale for $99.99 on the second floor. No sales tax so hand them a $100 bill and you're done. Cheapest on amazon is $140.

61TcHk7sLAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
i do not fully understand those diamondback clones - sonora, copperhead, etc. why is it so cheap? what did they do there?

Group buy???
Sure why not.

We can pass it around for a week at a time.

Or, have a group use party.

If I knew the owner was a hot girl, I'd make arrangements for a meeting - at her place - like she said.

I have a feeling the owner is a fat gay Russian.

I want to know if there is a discount for a new tip.

So @Reptile what did she say when you messaged her?
I was very disappointed - at first.

The whole thing was a ploy to attract men who wanted to bang her.

The moment my pants were off the girl demanded money.

Once I showed he that I was a grower, not a shower, I demanded money from her for MY services.

We came to an agreement and I left her sore and put her away wet.

I never even wanted to inspect the machine she was selling and now I'm thinking she may not have had it for sale at all.

All things considered, it was worth the drive.

Last edited:
i do not fully understand those diamondback clones - sonora, copperhead, etc. why is it so cheap? what did they do there?
Oh, where to begin, young Padawan? Between the glass made out of corona beer bottle bottoms, to the internals made of paper thin recycled and pressed pringles lids, the adjustments being about as reliable as democrat politicians, the probably 1” tube with the light transmission of a scratched pair of Ray Bans, and the whole thing being assembled by a Chinese 6 year old hungry girl during the night shift while being QC’d by Stevie fukking Wonder, there’s just a few things they do.

I was very disappointed - at first.

The whole thing was a ploy to attract men who wanted to bang her.

The moment my pants were off the girl demanded money.

Once I showed he that I was a grower, not a shower, I demanded money from her for MY services.

We came to an agreement and I left her sore and put her away wet.

I never even wanted to inspect the machine she was selling and now I'm thinking she may not have had it for sale at all.

All things considered, it was worth the drive.

REPPY! REPPY!! WAKE UP, MAN!!!! You're screaming in your sleep!!!!

Back
Top Bottom