Deals and steals

I'm thinking 78# is about as "portable" as the computers "issued" (for $1200) in 1987 at Bentley. Dual-drive (giggle) HP "portable" computers. Those things were back-breakers. I can't see you bringing one of these to the beach. ROFL!
You'd think for "portable" it'd at least be on wheels or something.

LOL. F that. It had a nice cordura case which was very durable. And the machine itself was a tank. . . except that it was an LCD screen that was reversed - blue writing on a green background. Then if you loaded a video game on it, it was not only B&W (or B&G) but reversed colored because of how it was programmed.

Wheels on the KJ - they put wheels on the larger ones. They suck. I can't understand why they don't all spring for bigger wheels to make its easier to move around. Given that they weigh so much, they should be easier to move.

Creedmoor Sports TRX-925 Precision Reloading Scale​

On Sale for $249.95 (normally $349.95). Add it to you cart to get the discount price.

A $1.3M CC has certainly revolutionized the market [rolleyes]
It's either a pre-indictment model, or something my next wife will buy me as a tender to get to her boat [rolleyes]

Maybe they have the NES budget model here 🤔
rubber_duckie.jpg

Last edited:
I only drink bourbon.
I take this statement back. I was up in Indiana for an orthodontist appointment this weekend and I bought a bottle of rye that I never could justify buying while I lived there (it’s $8 more than makers mark, lol…I’m a cheap prick when it comes to my vices.)

I like the rye because it’s a little less sweet than bourbon and probably won’t give me as much of a hangover the next day after drinking it because of that fact. Plus…I’m sweet enough ;)

I actually went to the distillery with some friends on a mountain bike trip to Brown County State Park late 2021 before shit went south with my ex. Lots of good free ‘samples’ and I got white girl wasted.

If any of you want to try any, let me know and I’ll pick up an extra bottle next time I’m up there in June. $38.99, so not exactly a deal and apologies for the thread drift.image.jpg

Last edited:
35% off with promo code, free shipping over $50 and check out the blemished products section for up to 80% off products.

I got the griplight/laser combo and some flipsights from the blemished section. Unfortunately the promo doesnt apply to already discount items but, what the hexk

Poverty pony stripped upper for $29.99 for 24hrs

I only just realized we have a microcenter in MA. For few years I've been thinking "sucks those aren't around here" just because I'd never seen one. I have the Ender 3 V2, that S1 is a deal.
yes, and the only upgrade it needs is a swap of the connector pipe and heater elements in the extruder to make it 300 degrees capable. or just swap out whole assembly, whatever is cheaper now. i got myself a spare for $14 i think. i made my ender 3 v2 into pretty much a copy of what those S1 models are, it is a very good budget platform when married with klipper. sprite extruder prints at 100mm/s at .24mm layer with no issues.

Amazon product ASIN B09ZQGKG66View: https://www.amazon.com/Extruder-Upgrade-Temperature-Bimetal-Heatbreak/dp/B09ZQGKG66

Last edited:
Needham, along Rte. 128

Good for components. You won't find computers/printers/etc. there.
Even that is getting to be less true lately. Everyone's losing to amazon, etc. Half the diy area at micro center is now 3d printers. A friend recently popped into you do it and was disappointed by the stock levels.

I was really tempted by this set for $500 but decided that I wouldn’t have much use for some of the tools in this set.

milwaukee-power-tool-combo-kits-2695-27s-e1_1000.jpg

I was really tempted by this set for $500 but decided that I wouldn’t have much use for some of the tools in this set.

milwaukee-power-tool-combo-kits-2695-27s-e1_1000.jpg
If I didn't already have half of that kit, I would be buying it. As it stands, considering if it's worth getting any of the ones I don't have individually...

If I didn't already have half of that kit, I would be buying it. As it stands, considering if it's worth getting any of the ones I don't have individually...
Well, I bit the bullet and just ordered the kit. Too good of a deal to pass up. I'll just return the PN #2801 drill unopened later. While the drill in the kit uses a brush motor instead of brushless, I figured it won't make much of a difference for light duty home use. The saws and the worklight will come in handy doing gardening and mechanical works outside this year. Not sure if I'll get much use of the reciprocating multi-tool, but maybe I'll find some sanding to do some day.

Last edited:
Well, I bit the bullet and just ordered the kit. Too good of a deal to pass up. I'll just return the PN #2801 drill unopened later. While the drill in the kit is uses a brush motor instead of brushless, I figured it won't make much of a difference for light duty home use. The saws and the worklight will come in handy doing gardening and mechanical works outside this year. Not sure if I'll get much use of the reciprocating multi-tool, but maybe I'll find some sanding to do some day.
OMTs are amazing for drywall work and about a hundred other tasks. Mine gets a ton of use.

Back
Top Bottom