• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DEAR ELIZABETH WARREN

What I e-mailed was a little bit for the second amendment and more for the first amendment.

These liberals say and do what ever they want.

They have there rallys and the conservatives don't bother them at all.

And if your a conservative and don't agree with them then your a racist homophobic xenophobe sexist.

If we have a rally they burn police cars brake windows beat up people and riot.

I see more conservatives being tolarant then liberals every day of the week.

Look I don't care what you are or what you do as long as it don't hurt my family or me and don't take any of my rights away in order to make you feel safe because I am not ever trying to take any of your rights away.

You want to be a white black yellow brown red strait gay trans gender trans animal baby killing the day before it's born safe space having crayon coloring pet patting liberal snow flake go for it I dont care just dont be a free speech killing gun grabbing and tax me for welfare douchebag.

Last edited:
GLOCK-22 said:
You want to be a white black yellow brown red strait gay trans gender trans animal baby killing the day before it's born safe space having crayon coloring pet patting liberal snow flake go for it I dont care just dont be a free speech killing gun grabbing and tax me for welfare douchebag.

If you won't even verbally stand up for a baby's right to live why should anyone stand up for your right to self defense?

Ah yes, the fake Native American windbag who flaps her gums about gender pay inequality but got outed paying her female staffers significantly less than their male counterparts for doing the same work. Gotta love these liberal hypocrites.

My puncuations are not where they belong or not there at all and my spelling sucks I know that but I never claimed I am a English major or a lawyer.

I am a LOC 4 operator and mechanic a welder and machinist I work with my hands and can build anything but I can't work with a pencil or type on a computer sorry.

Next time I will call the grammar police here on NES to proof read it for me first.

My puncuations are not where they belong or not there at all and my spelling sucks I know that but I never claimed I am a English major or a lawyer.

I am a LOC 4 operator and mechanic a welder and machinist I work with my hands and can build anything but I can't work with a pencil or type on a computer sorry.

Next time I will call the grammar police here on NES to proof read it for me first.

The feedback isn't meant to offend, but an elitist, smug, looney like Lizzy will judge based on stupid stuff like that...

The feedback isn't meant to offend, but an elitist, smug, looney like Lizzy will judge based on stupid stuff like that...

do you really think they show ANY pro gun email to lizzy? come on....they get shit canned right away

I figured Pocahontas wouldn't see it but at least I tried.

If we had a good professional made email maid up by a good writer had it posted on NES so we could cut and paste it to send her and every one sent it everyday we would blow up her email and no one would ever be able to send her a email. Lmfao

I admire your spirit, however this is the issue - you ARE sending a correspondence to a lawyer - pretty much everyone on Capitol Hill is a highly-educated lawyer. AND, you're calling her a liar without specifically citing case-law or civil law in your 'claims' that she's untruthful. Your letter read like angry emoting. Of course you got a 'canned response' in her reply. She didn't take your letter seriously at-all.

Know what makes Ben Shapiro a convincing orator? He brings the facts to his audience in a palatable form that they can digest, and he doesn't say anything he can't back-up with impartial statistics and legal citations. You can't argue a law doesn't exist when you reference that law, chapter-and-verse. It makes liberals use 'the Google', and think alittle.

"Oh, I guess there already IS a law against so-and-so....huh.' End Of Argument - you win.

I admire your spirit, however this is the issue - you ARE sending a correspondence to a lawyer - pretty much everyone on Capitol Hill is a highly-educated lawyer. AND, you're calling her a liar without specifically citing case-law or civil law in your 'claims' that she's untruthful. Your letter read like angry emoting. Of course you got a 'canned response' in her reply. She didn't take your letter seriously at-all.

Know what makes Ben Shapiro a convincing orator? He brings the facts to his audience in a palatable form that they can digest, and he doesn't say anything he can't back-up with impartial statistics and legal citations. You can't argue a law doesn't exist when you reference that law, chapter-and-verse. It makes liberals use 'the Google', and think alittle.

"Oh, I guess there already IS a law against so-and-so....huh.' End Of Argument - you win.

He got the same type of canned response from Warren that I got from Murphy. I sent a letter to Murphy wherein I stated specifically that I opposed what he was currently proposing. His office sent me back their form letter thanking me for my support.

I double-majored in English and Political Science; my letter to Murphy was grammatically correct, punctuated correctly and clearly written - they didn't read it. I suspect they didn't read the OP's either.

THEY DON'T CARE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY. THEY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR US.

THEY DON'T CARE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY. THEY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR US.

In MA and other moonbat states, yes. I do know for a fact that some congressmen in other parts of the country do eventually read some of what gets sent to them, though what criteria gets a letter in front of them I don't know.

My dad in PA wrote to his congressman about getting a VA grave marker for our Civil War veteran ancestor. He was missing a headstone where he's buried, and as a GAR vet deserved one from the VA. He got a response back from his congressman assuring him that he was taking a personal interest in getting that done, and a few weeks later a pretty nice bronze marker showed up in the mail. I think he said the whole process from start to finish took about 8 weeks, which might be a record for the VA doing anything.

I got basically the same form letter. I saw her and Marty on the news this morning blaming Trump for the bombing in Somalia. HUH? She was whining about Trump cutting the State Dept. budget and Marty was shaking his head. We know the moonbats eat it up but does she really think any knowledgeable person believes her crap? They still wonder why they lost.

In MA and other moonbat states, yes. I do know for a fact that some congressmen in other parts of the country do eventually read some of what gets sent to them, though what criteria gets a letter in front of them I don't know.

My dad in PA wrote to his congressman about getting a VA grave marker for our Civil War veteran ancestor. He was missing a headstone where he's buried, and as a GAR vet deserved one from the VA. He got a response back from his congressman assuring him that he was taking a personal interest in getting that done, and a few weeks later a pretty nice bronze marker showed up in the mail. I think he said the whole process from start to finish took about 8 weeks, which might be a record for the VA doing anything.

That's a valid point. Murphy WAS my senator when I lived in CT. I got form letters from him, Blumenthal, Esty, Malloy and every other representative that I wrote to. I called, emailed, and wrote letters while a resident in CT because I believe that if you don't participate you don't get to bitch about the results. I felt uniformly ignored by my "representatives".

I do NOT feel ignored by my representatives here in Georgia. I've gotten personal responses back from them in response to my emails, a few from their iphones. And I'm certainly living in a much more pro-2-Amendment state. Of course that was one of the reasons we moved here.

I'm pissed off about New England. I lived in Connecticut for forty years, and I still intend to spend my summers there. It's a beautiful state, now being run by a bunch of morons. The economy's a disaster and they keep passing more useless gun laws.

[FONT="][URL="http://www.warren.senate.gov"][/URL]

Exact same letter that I received on 7/20/16 (16 months ago), except that the number of American that die went from 88 Americans in my letter die per day to 93 Americans per day in your letter.

I guess she inserts what ever number she wants.

Well Chicago has stepped up its game since then, so I can see the explanation for the increase. ;)

It's TOTALLY Trump's fault that Somalia got bombed. Just like it's TOTALLY Bush's fault for 9/11. I mean, the guys are on the job for 9-10 months. They shouldn't have screwed it all up. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom