• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Decided to go green

Northshore location + Yankee Clipper = you must be from Gloucester?...

Welcome!

Northshore yes... the clipper part comes from a couple different reasons. One being our family use to own some clipper ships pre-WWI doing trading between Maine and Canada doing lumber shipments. The other reason is I got my rank of Eagle Scout while our local boy scouts council was Yankee Clipper, which also was inspiration for the name.

Reps for going green right away [thumbsup]
And hello from a fellow North shore shooter and dad of a Yankee Clipper Council Eagle Scout.

Hello and welcome, Yankee Clipper [wave] NBPT... cool! I got married there and frequently visit when I'm back in MA. Just love walking through downtown and waterfront areas... I, also, pop over to Plum Island and Parker River NWR.

Thanks for going green and supporting this wonderful community.

Northshore yes... the clipper part comes from a couple different reasons. One being our family use to own some clipper ships pre-WWI doing trading between Maine and Canada doing lumber shipments. The other reason is I got my rank of Eagle Scout while our local boy scouts council was Yankee Clipper, which also was inspiration for the name.

That's some great family history there.

I wasn't sure if you worked on the Yankee Clipper charter fishing boat out of Gloucester.

Back
Top Bottom