Deer has Covid

Beretta92FS

NES Member
Deer supposedly has COVID now.

I’m going to do my part to stop the spread and will shoot any buck I see that doesn’t wear a mask or cannot produce a vaccine card.

It's going to be a bitch getting them all vaccinated. But once they are, I wonder if we will all become vaccinated by eating venison.

Welcome to months ago. LOL

Up to 40% of the herds are "infected." They back-checked 2019 deer samples - no infection. "Eradication" is not something that will happen with Covid.

I'm still dumbfounded by this. It's not a "hunter to a few deer" type thing that spreads. I can't see that much contact between teh herds to have it spread THAT quickly. 80% in Iowa? I think 40% is the # elsewhere, on average. ????

It's almost like the Chinese spread it via chemtrails or something. But the virus doesn't seem to impact the deer.

My bigger concern wouldn't be a deadlier strain jumping to humans. I'd be more worried about a deadlier strain that kills all the deer in a short period of time. That's a more likely occurrence.

This sure seems like: "Hey, there are self sufficient people who are anti-social and spend all their time in the woods, how do we scare them into submission?"

"I've got it... tell them the DEER have covid!"

Back
Top Bottom