Defensive .223/5.56 in Mass

I picked up some JHP at Blackwater in January. I bought all they had, of course... lol If you can, I'd look over at Freedom Munitions and put up an email request on the rounds you're interested in. Just be prepared to act once you get the alert. The stuff has been selling pretty fast (once the email goes out). I purchased a 500 count box from them within the last few weeks. It comes as 50 round boxes, so it's not just a box of loose rounds. Shipping is pretty fast, coming from the west coast. I had it within about a week of order placement.

Is that Freedom Munitions site any good? Most other .223 I can find is going for 90 cents a round or more. Their prices are way more reasonable than I have seen lately.

Is that Freedom Munitions site any good? Most other .223 I can find is going for 90 cents a round or more. Their prices are way more reasonable than I have seen lately.

I just went through every caliber on the site, they do not have a single round in stock of anything. It's pretty common to see great pricing on stuff that's out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom